B4 - General Topic 2022 #67 (November / December)

3 hours ago, fisherman said:

Your choice but I think not a chance in hell (would love to be wrong)

Apparently so. But Taylor will keep pushing: If you can't get

what you want, you want it just so much more.

When Monica's bed with frontal massage returns,

it's Taylor's play ground for pushing.

Taylor on drugs is a disaster though (think Elettra dysfunctional)

and Kristy/Monica knows that fully well.

We'll see what we get, they'll be around for a while. Enjoy.

32 minutes ago, quasi said:

Kristy has pulled all of her clothes out. Is she planning on packing or moving somewhere else?

she cant be leaving after only 11 months, shes got another years worth of dance classes, communal baths and back rubs to show off yet

• Haha 2

After having witnessed Kristy’s tease routines over many years I am more inclined to think the wooing shows between her and Taylor are just that - shows to keep the viewing ratings high. IMO if it ever comes to fruition it will be on Kristy’s last night, whenever that might be. The longer she stays the better as I’ve always liked her impish grin and she has become far more adventurous lately.

Although different from my own, I can't say that I disagree with any of the other theories you guys have put forth regarding the probability of sex between Taylor and Kristy. I say probability rather than possibility because I never thought it was possible that Lilith would be Taylor's next conquest.

à l’instant, philo a dit :

Échelle de probabilité de mon objectif de Taylor :

Électre 100%

Lilith 100%

Kristi. 51%

Tani. 45%

Monique. 49%

Bonjour Philo, je suis d'accord sur ton tableau sauf pour Taïni, si Tim ne rode pas dans les parages, le % pourrait être de 70% , Taini a l'air d'apprécier quand Taylor la drague mais TIM arrive chaque fois ,