B5 General Topic 2022 #17 (December)

Another boring Tereza and Timur party as always. The ever present Timur just ruins the fun and drags poor Tereza down with his over protective presence. So much possibility, with so little reason to even waste the voyeurs time to watch.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

That was quite the charade of Christmas party wasn't it ? Nothing better than drunken charades to entertain the voyeurs who pay the bills for RLC and thier participants to live such enjoyable lifestyle in beautiful Barcelona. Tereza and Timur need to hit the road jack and please don't come back no, more no more. They have ruined the once great B-5 concept which use to be one of the most watched and entertaining apartments on RLC. Merry Christmas Voyeurs !!!! What a nice present that was from B-5.

Image result for rwo thumbs downSee the source image

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, philo said:

Being the RLC pioneer and veteran, Kristy has seemed to position herself as the teacher, leader, and mentor to the younger women in the project. If she does not get the Penthouse assignment, I wonder what that might do to her self esteem. It Taylor gets the room, that might make Kristy desperate to maintain her star status and we might see her give Taylor a romp in order to stay relevant. We all speculate but the good news is that we are getting closer to a resolution than any other time in the past several months.

I think it’s going to be RLC Christmas gift to us all 

51 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

That was quite the charade of Christmas party wasn't it ? Nothing better than drunken charades to entertain the voyeurs who pay the bills for RLC and thier participants to live such enjoyable lifestyle in beautiful Barcelona. Tereza and Timur need to hit the road jack and please don't come back no, more no more. They have ruined the once great B-5 concept which use to be one of the most watched and entertaining apartments on RLC. Merry Christmas Voyeurs !!!! What a nice present that was from B-5.

Image result for rwo thumbs downSee the source image

Honestly, were you really expecting a sexual orgy among all?
I would like you to also explain this story of the B5 concept to me because I do not remember any exceptional event in this apartment apart from Alexandra
it's meager if it only includes one couple in view of the number of couples who have passed through this apartment
same for B3 at the old time

• Like 1

as i wait on a pot of coffee to finish and reflect on what i've just read, i see that philo is in desperate need for something to happen between kristy and the lesbian stalker taylor or in other words, tenacious taylor.  today is my last day of work for this year after i finish some trim work for my last client.  i can now follow the posts a lot better and wait to see if anything happens between kristy and taylor.  my money is on kristy not allowing anything more than some touchy feely and kissing and for sure kristy's lips will never touch tenacious taylor's pussy.

as for anything exciting happening at yet another company business christmas party, come on people, you should all know by now that they are all clickbait sub grabbers.  if there was locals that were invited instead of coworkers something else might have taken place but at the end of the day, w beds w, t beds t, and the viewers end up with a case of the blue balls!

• Haha 1