B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Granted, she had a good start, but if you're honest, that was a long time ago. The last event I saw was her saborting the light for night vision. 

To me her start was lame, now she was doing exercise naked or half naked, are bringing her friends overs, had sex with Taylor on NV participates on parties. I don't watch her but the little that I see her on previews and what other members comments about her I can see that she's doing a lot.

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

To me her start was lame, now she was doing exercise naked or half naked, are bringing her friends overs, had sex with Taylor on NV participates on parties. I don't watch her but the little that I see her on previews and what other members comments about her I can see that she's doing a lot.

As I said, the last thing I remember from her is a big nothing and then this one event where she pulled out the plug for the NV light so that practically nothing was visible. Maybe I missed something, I am not watching RLC daily any more. 

23 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Granted, she had a good start, but if you're honest, that was a long time ago. The last event I saw was her saborting the light for night vision. 

You obviously missed Taylor hammering her with a Strap on!!

3 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

You obviously missed Taylor hammering her with a Strap on!!

Ok, then my knowledge is out of date. Sorry.

Anyway, that still leaves a lot of do nothing girls beside Esmi that RLC should kick out. At the top of the list, then, is probably Monica. 

Just now, Alladino said:

Ok, then my knowledge is out of date. Anyway, that still leaves a lot of do nothing girls beside Esmi that RLC should kick out. At the top of the list, then, is probably Monica. 

Maybe you just shouldn't comment at all, it's obvious your knowledge on all the girls is out of date

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Thestarider said:

So ESMI is leaving RLC ? Man what a void that is to fill !!! How do you know she is leaving RLC ?

Filling a vacuum, maybe. Esmi has been a void, ever since she moved in here. She is the most hyped up tenant since the twins. They were all beautiful, so people love and adore them, but they offered absolutely nothing to the project. For me, this project is about sharing your life. And if they don't want to do that, that is fair enough, but they should never have been allowed to stay for so long. I don't say this to be rude and unfair. Esmi has had countless opportunities to prove me wrong. Do something. Bring in some life. She stayed for 9 MONTHS! But still, almost nothing happened.

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe you just shouldn't comment at all, it's obvious your knowledge on all the girls is out of date

Don't be ridiculous. Just because I haven't seen one or two events from a girl i lost hope in a long time ago does not mean that my general assessment is wrong. 

There are indisputable girls who do nothing for months and sometimes even leave the project without a single valuable event. Esmi is the perfect example of a waste of space and money. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ok, then my knowledge is out of date. Sorry.

Anyway, that still leaves a lot of do nothing girls beside Esmi that RLC should kick out. At the top of the list, then, is probably Monica. 

Monica, Ailey, Kassandra, Kristy and Lilith have all stayed very long. They should be next.

• Upvote 4