B1 - General Topic 2022 #45 (December)

2 minutes ago, emoemily said:

so who do we think the 2 new girls will be? Irma? new girls? return of of Gina? ME? 

My weird hope would make a lot of people unhappy, but nana and irma.

Would love radi back but that wont ever happen 

My wish is Radi but something tells me that Ulyana might return. My guess is that in the winter we will only get repeats.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, omedo said:

No Way Bird GIF

42 minutes ago, emoemily said:

so who do we think the 2 new girls will be? Irma? new girls? return of of Gina? ME? 

My weird hope would make a lot of people unhappy, but nana and irma.

Would love radi back but that wont ever happen 

I would also like to see Radi and Mathilda back, I don't know about Mathilda but would be surprised if Radi returned the way she was treated buy the girls and RLC.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

I would also like to see Radi and Mathilda back, I don't know about Mathilda but would be surprised if Radi returned the way she was treated buy the girls and RLC.

Loraine is out so there should be no problem. When she was at Taylor's BD party was everything ok.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Loraine is out so there should be no problem. When she was at Taylor's BD party was everything ok.

Every was ok at Taylors party. If Radi did return I am sure she would rather live in B! or B2, Does anyone remember Radi ever celebrating a birthday when she was in the project?

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

My wish is Radi but something tells me that Ulyana might return. My guess is that in the winter we will only get repeats.

They should put Radi in B6... With all the stuff she accumulates she needs an apartment by herself....

• Haha 1