I am not against Jews I love Jewish people

Nick

Hey Squirrel looks like you know how skunk smells like you must live with one, you are another kiss ass you pathetic old fart, do you see Squirrels picture pointing the finger sit on it you double enjoy it or go Jack off ,    your not the Lord & Master you are the pathetic one !!!!!!!  sorry to say that old man I think you all need Physiatrist

You not mess with Squirrel. He good. You asshole. He have furry tale. You not have furry tale. He have squairrel wrath. you not. He CC animals friend. You not.

You on freeway but engine get hot. Stuck in freeway. Cuz hose chewed. Then you fucked. ha ha on nick.

you be mean to Nora and kiko to. Take broom stick up but.  ;)

Hey Squirrel looks like you know how skunk smells like you must live with one, you are another kiss ass you pathetic old fart, do you see Squirrels picture pointing the finger sit on it you double enjoy it or go Jack off ,    your not the Lord & Master you are the pathetic one !!!!!!!  sorry to say that old man I think you all need Physiatrist

You not mess with Squirrel. He good. You asshole. He have furry tale. You not have furry tale. He have squairrel wrath. you not. He CC animals friend. You not.

You on freeway but engine get hot. Stuck in freeway. Cuz hose chewed. Then you fucked. ha ha on nick.

you be mean to Nora and kiko to. Take broom stick up but.  ;)

Hey Squirrel Now I know who is Noras Mum you chicken Sh*** you hid behind Noras Mum , you don't have ball like me tell the truth you all F***** gay stock each other . and tbg for you F**** gay I don't have to do anything with gays you have fun F**** each other you all Moran's 

Hey Squirrel Now I know who is Noras Mum you chicken Sh*** you hid behind Noras Mum , you don't have ball like me tell the truth you all F***** gay stock each other . and tbg for you F**** gay I don't have to do anything with gays you have fun F**** each other you all Moran's

Hey, leave me out of this. Only you know of the origin of the one true original Nora's mom.

I appreciate Noras mum's spirited defense of me, insomuch as she has given you a large dosage of your own medication, but at this point I would like to ask Admin to appoint a different public defender for me. I do not speak her dialect of English, and she sounds suspiciously like my accuser. Hell, I'd be happier with an attorney that only spoke Klingon!  :D

Okay sweetie. We'll have Admin ban you. No problem. No great loss.

:'(  Like losing your favorite troll.

If you can't handle the heat get out of kitchen you pussy you have big mouth like your ass you fagged . I am very nice guy but some one fucks with me they get fucked big time

Hey, leave me out of this. Only you know of the origin of the one true original Nora's mom.

I appreciate Noras mum's spirited defense of me, insomuch as she has given you a large dosage of your own medication, but at this point I would like to ask Admin to appoint a different public defender for me. I do not speak her dialect of English, and she sounds suspiciously like my accuser. Hell, I'd be happier with an attorney that only spoke Klingon!  :D

what you are crying now foamy can't you speak your self don't you have balls old man no more Nora no more jack off poor thing get a life or kill your self

Please remember to check the fluids in your car before you drive down to the unemployment office.

Now this shows how stupid you are Squirrel this belongs human stupid  side , I pay millions of tax to pay your unemployment or welfare,  now I know how stupid you are. I might can't wright but I cane read I know how many Idiots in this forum         

Now this shows how stupid you are Squirrel this belongs human stupid  side , I pay millions of tax to pay your unemployment or welfare,  now I know how stupid you are. I might can't wright but I cane read I know how many Idiots in this forum       

Next time you take your millions to pay for your fellow communist's welfare, stop in and pick me up a bag of pecans. Thanks.

PS: There are exactly 12 people on this board operating under 475 avatars, and obviously, since they are here in the first place, they are all idiots.  ;D