Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #25

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Anode said:

Je  me demande si ils ne vont pas faire leurs ébats a l’extérieure car je ne crois pas qu'ils puissent passer toute la journée au parc peut être a l’hôtel ou  autre ,et de plus hier soir Leora entièrement nue sur le lit ,Paul n'a aucunes  réactions pour moi il me serais impossible de rester de marbre devant une femme avec un corps pareil 

With Paul you can compare him to a dimmer switch or putting it bluntly - a dim wit. Not the brightest light in the socket. He is a dull person even if Leora is naked in front of him. Leora has to work hard to flip Paul's dimmer switch to full brightness in order for him to see and get remotely interested in Leora. Leora always has to initiate or set the mood for any slim chance that Paul might have some fresh blood flow to his cock. I think Paul is doing his best to kill Leora's high libido or sex drive and sadly I think he is slowly succeeding. He is emotionless and not aggressive for any sex and doesn't ensure that Leora has been fully "taken care of". Once he cums then "THAT'S IT, THAT"S ALL, FOLKS!!!"

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

With Paul you can compare him to a dimmer switch or putting it bluntly - a dim wit. Not the brightest light in the socket. He is a dull person even if Leora is naked in front of him. Leora has to work hard to flip Paul's dimmer switch to full brightness in order for him to see and get remotely interested in Leora. Leora always has to initiate or set the mood for any slim chance that Paul might have some fresh blood flow to his cock. I think Paul is doing his best to kill Leora's high libido or sex drive and sadly I think he is slowly succeeding. He is emotionless and not aggressive for any sex and doesn't ensure that Leora has been fully "taken care of". Once he cums then "THAT'S IT, THAT"S ALL, FOLKS!!!"

Tell you what dougie that black dildo she shoved up her ass as more turn on than the all of paul and if there's any burglars on here could you steal the black dildo for me it would make a great Xmas gift

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Gregg said:

Tell you what dougie that black dildo she shoved up her ass as more turn on than the all of paul and if there's any burglars on here could you steal the black dildo for me it would make a great Xmas gift

Just in case you want to alternate Gregg, I have sent you a pair of dildo's, One Black and One White !!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Hold Hands in Two Never-Before-Seen  Portraits | Vogue

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Just in case you want to alternate Gregg, I have sent you a pair of dildo's, One Black and One White !!

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Hold Hands in Two Never-Before-Seen  Portraits | Vogue

Is that jimbo or Jeremy love it people will talk   more cunts in royal family than on leora as bated