Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #25

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Paul wants her to bate.  It's one less task he has to do for the day.

Totally agree.  He like to fuck her but doesn't have her drive and it's a load off his back if she handles things herself.

Having said that he is more interested in sex with her than he ever was in Russia.  Meanwhile she is getting pretty aggressive in fingering her asshole.  Bodes well for anal sex with Paul and perhaps on a fairly regular basis. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

Paul's gone for what a 1/2 hour and she gets a dildo bate in and done 10 minutes before he walks in the door.

I just read this.The fact is that they both left around 3:55 pm,Paul with his backpack and Leora returned alone 4:13 pm.So she

had almost 2 hours to bate before Paul came backThe thing is that she started very late so she took a very big risk but I´m sure

she like the thrill IF Paul should walked in,in the middle of it,lol.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I just read this.The fact is that they both left around 3:55 pm,Paul with his backpack and Leora returned alone 4:13 pm.So she

had almost 2 hours to bate before Paul came backThe thing is that she started very late so she took a very big risk but I´m sure

Paul would just look and go play with his computer.   :biggrin:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

I was basing my time by a former post that said 'posted 30 mins ago'.  Yes she started late and he did come back minutes after she finished.  I would love him to catch her mid orgasm like in Russia with her hips bucking.

Remember several times Malia coming home and walking around and our girl would stop as she walked by struggling to be still.  Loved that.

2 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I was basing my time by a former post that said 'posted 30 mins ago'.  Yes she started late and he did come back minutes after she finished.  I would love him to catch her mid orgasm like in Russia with her hips bucking.

Remember several times Malia coming home and walking around and our girl would stop as she walked by struggling to be still.  Loved that.

Anyone have the video where Paul opened the door and she slid off the and finished on the floor?

Merry Christmas GIF

Good Morning  

great saturday everyone
merry christmas with family and friends

24/12/2022 24/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

https://youtu.be/Q_yuO8UNGmY

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

Merry Christmas GIF

Good Morning  

great saturday everyone
merry christmas with family and friends

24/12/2022 24/December/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

https://youtu.be/Q_yuO8UNGmY

Pulo my friend here's your Christmas gift 🎁 it's at customs ready for you to pick it up

• Thanks 1