B4 - General Topic 2022 #70 (December)

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I was simply talking just about the sex, North...They'll still be friend without it...

OK, but I think Kristy is just pushing the problem down the road.

Taylor could leave for greener grass.

• Like 1

I find it very interesting that Elettra's friend speaks Russian fluently. 

Most people in Morocco are bilingual and speak Arabic and French and many of them speak Spanish so I am wondering why she had to learn Russian. Did she live in Russia for awhile ? or one of her parents is Russian ?

On another note, Masha will be in Barcelona for a week so I am curious to see if Taylor and Masha will meet because Masha, Taylor and Piper are friends. As we know, Masha & Nelly were best friends but sadly they are not any more and I don't expect that Masha will visit B7 to see Nelly or Nelly visits B5.

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I find it very interesting that Elettra's friend speaks Russian fluently. 

Most people in Morocco are bilingual and speak Arabic and French and many of them speak Spanish so I am wondering why she had to learn Russian. Did she live in Russia for awhile ? or one of her parents is Russian ?

On another note, Masha will be in Barcelona for a week so I am curious to see if Taylor and Masha will meet because Masha, Taylor and Piper are friends. As we know, Masha & Nelly were best friends but sadly they are not any more and I don't expect that Masha will visit B7 to see Nelly or Nelly visits B5.

We have quite a few languages represented on RLC now. It is so wierd, but also pretty cool, to hear Arabic in a setting like this.