Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

38 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Nun, es scheint, dass die beiden jetzt nur noch Mitbewohner sind. Getrennt schlafen und definitiv kein Sex zwischen den beiden. Ich glaube, es sind mehr als sechs Wochen vergangen. Kann mir jemand sagen, ob das ungefähr richtig ist?

Die beiden Mädchen ? waren schon immer ein seltsames Paar, wenigstens vom Äußeren her. Ihre Sexeinlagen erschienen immer öfter als dem Publikum geschuldet und nicht so eigenen Gefühlen füreinander . Auch eine lesbische Beziehung kann aufhören . Dem Anschein nach erleben wir gerade das. 

Many ups and downs in this apartment , there are periods that the place can be entertaining and others like boring … Both foots try individually to please themselves lately , as a summery , they try more to please themselves than having sex during all the time they are within RLC … The apartment for me has great potential , we saw friends , adult games , drinking nights but then when it is about to get fun and interesting with unpredictability , it goes back to hibernation .. it is like that the girls prevent others from visiting , for whatever we have seen , all of the guests have been enjoying being there and share times .. let’s see . 

I think we have the best titties parading everyday ( after Linda’s 😉 ) and not many seem to appreciate 😐 .. yes , this is a strange apartment at times , but both girls have no problem with nudity , they are pleasant to watch and they just have a normal ( boring couple ) life as it seems . 

I will always hope that Val will s bisexual 😆 , on the other hand , she seems to be the one loving more her partner . But a couple that has no problems on cameras ( especially Val positioning  herself and wanting to be seen ) and at the same time their sex life being completely poor , it make. you wonder what’s really going on . 

Still , Val is great to watch . 

• Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised, and I don't know which is which but one left with a couple of bags tonite after they got home.  didn't event say a word to each other just left.  Seems like this is the middle of the end with these two.

• Upvote 1