Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

12 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey badboy, sounds like a regular hetero couple, you know women control most relationships, and men like it that way. Lol

I only came here because I saw your avatar and of your rare appearance and always enjoy and curious of your legendary POV 

so yes role play is typical in lesbian or hetero relationship.... many need this old fashioned structure  I just wanted to add ( A. you are right Women really do tend to control most relationships ) but there is a large traditional number that want men to control things (or are the women just letting us think we are in control ?? I am never sure  lol)  but some  control is just so damn destructive and comes from debilitating insecurities and that is just shitty .... otherwise we all play along nice in the sandbox of life and work with what we got ....  

so what you are saying on a personal note  Ash is your man likes you in control... lol   smart man 🤐😜🙃

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hey badboy, sounds like a regular hetero couple, you know women control most relationships, and men like it that way. Lol

Hi Ashley, I was talking about many lesbian relationships in which one female pretends to be the male figure who is in charge. 

I guess we can say that in most lesbian couples, the feminine female likes the other female who pretends to be a male to be in charge. I am not sure if this is the reason why most females who prefer to be in a lesbian relationship because they don't want a real male to be in charge in a hetero relationship ? do you think you can agree with me on that ? 😉

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 6:07 PM, badboylovesgirls said:

Hi Ashley, I was talking about many lesbian relationships in which one female pretends to be the male figure who is in charge. 

I guess we can say that in most lesbian couples, the feminine female likes the other female who pretends to be a male to be in charge. I am not sure if this is the reason why most females who prefer to be in a lesbian relationship because they don't want a real male to be in charge in a hetero relationship ? do you think you can agree with me on that ? 😉

I think I hear what your saying. I think in a lesbian relationship the Manish one looks to be in charge. I didn't really mean to say men like thier women to be in charge, it's just a fact. Lol 

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

I think I hear what your saying. I think in a lesbian relationship the Manish one looks to be in charge. I didn't really mean to say men like thier women to be in charge, it's just a fact. Lol 

when it comes to sex, i like my wife to be in charge.  when it comes to financials, i like to be in charge.  my wife is lousy with handling money.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2023 at 10:37 AM, Mark Thompson said:

I only came here because I saw your avatar and of your rare appearance and always enjoy and curious of your legendary POV 

so yes role play is typical in lesbian or hetero relationship.... many need this old fashioned structure  I just wanted to add ( A. you are right Women really do tend to control most relationships ) but there is a large traditional number that want men to control things (or are the women just letting us think we are in control ?? I am never sure  lol)  but some  control is just so damn destructive and comes from debilitating insecurities and that is just shitty .... otherwise we all play along nice in the sandbox of life and work with what we got ....  

so what you are saying on a personal note  Ash is your man likes you in control... lol   smart man 🤐😜🙃

Hi Mark, it might actually be men are in charge and let thier women think they are in charge. Obviously relationships are all completely different. Guy is usually in charge in bed, but when I climb up him and sit on his face, he knows I'm in control that lovemaking session! Lol!!

• Haha 1

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

Hi Mark, it might actually be men are in charge and let thier women think they are in charge. Obviously relationships are all completely different. Guy is usually in charge in bed, but when I climb up him and sit on his face, he knows I'm in control that lovemaking session! Lol!!

you obviously take good care of your man and your pussy must be very tasty lol !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

when it comes to sex, i like my wife to be in charge.  when it comes to financials, i like to be in charge.  my wife is lousy with handling money.

Lol! Lots of people are lousy about handling money. Guy does our financial stuff i guess you would call it. We charge everything, but pay it off each month. Like a free loans. We have friends who make minimum payments on their cc, it's a real disaster. We've tried to help them with some tips, they don't listr 

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol! Lots of people are lousy about handling money. Guy does our financial stuff i guess you would call it. We charge everything, but pay it off each month. Like a free loans. We have friends who make minimum payments on their cc, it's a real disaster. We've tried to help them with some tips, they don't listr 

my wife and i each have our own debit cards from our bank.  we don't charge anything and if it's something we really need like a new refrigerator, we just use our debit cards.  i make sure there is always enough money in our debit account to handle anything up to $20,000.  that way if something major happens to either of us there will be enough money to cover it.  you need to turn your friends on to dave ramsey.  i got my son listening to dave ramsey and it's helped him tremendously.

• Thanks 2

On 3/29/2023 at 7:11 PM, ashleyxyz said:

In their 20s and sex only once a month?  If both had day jobs, came home hungry and tired, I can accept sex only happening 1-2x/week.  But considering what they (don't) do and their youth, they are behaving like octogenarians with bad hips. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Howard said:

In their 20s and sex only once a month?  If both had day jobs, came home hungry and tired, I can accept sex only happening 1-2x/week.  But considering what they (don't) do and their youth, they are behaving like octogenarians with bad hips. 

Funny thing is Vera and Una appear to be younger and are less frequent then these two.