Val & Jul (2023) #1

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jantje1967 said:

I don't think these 2 have a love affair, and only Jul has a ring on

I have slowly ( and recently ) started growing an idea that many current couples kind of having an agreement to be seen as couples so RLC can sign them , get a free apartment , the monthly salary and whatever bonuses their contract offers … Val and Jul at least had some sex on cameras and they look like a normal couple but I could also say many times that they are just friends with benefits for the above reason mentioned . 

At the moment , I get the feeling of the growing idea from Elli and Vencel ( they are loving  each other but as friends and not emotionally as a loving relationship ) , Cheryl and Nikolas ( they seem to be a real couple but with many problems and RLC seems to be an opportunity for them for some temporary - financially ? -  problems  solved ) and Valeria and Dio ( clearly to get the money from RLC as they don’t even want to be on cameras ) .

I think RLC should make the rules and conditions for any participants a bit stricter ( maybe a guarantee of X hours of weekly or monthly  viewership without  of course telling them what to do but in a way challenging them  to find ways to get slowly people interesting in watching their apartment ) .. unless they meet the results after a certain time , they could give them a warning , solutions to watch and CREATE interesting  apartments and tenants exist but many times RLC feels like they SIMPLY MANAGED to find two people who accepted to be on cameras and their mission is accomplished .. It can’t be they found Venera and Lion in Prague , Linda and Tibor in the past , Kitty and Smith and now that they have new modern and beautiful  houses , they can’t find right tenants .. 

Val and Jul are in Rome , even Masha could fill 3-4 apartments by herself with some of her friends if she wished 😂🤣 But I guess , that due to the popularity that lesbian sex has or following the life of lesbians , RLC invested in this group ( that’s why we also had Vera and Una I think ) .. let’s see how this apartment develops or if it improves , at the moment is in a downgrade status . 

On 4/26/2023 at 7:14 PM, ddhm said:

This could be a really interesting apartment as both girls are nice to watch , we have seen visitors but then there are periods like the current one that NOTHING occurs . It is also quite strange that for nearly 10 months that the girls are on screen , their sexual interactions are really really few . 

It took also 2 weeks since there was another post from another forum member (joebloggs3 ) , also an indication that much of interest has been lost here . 

the last post you made on this topic was 27/2.  still have had no reply to the question i asked.  but its not the first time ive had no response to other questins i have asked about other apts.

On 4/26/2023 at 8:17 PM, joebloggs3 said:

hi guys, has one of the ladies had an op?

I think I have a good reputation on answering back as I am true fan of good chats and debates and when it is something they can take a good amount of discussion , I am certainly “ into “ it . I didn’t  give my opinion to your question and there’s also one more answer I “ owe “ at another  topic , but , since here isn’t a quote to a previous post , I will say that there was no answer by me at least because I have personally no idea if one of the girls had an operation . But watching her wearing this kind of “ special legging “ ( ? ) I think , it might be possible .. still , these two girls are quite and more than ok with nudity , goofing and fooling around with one another and the dogs , they do seem like they are a real couple but.. no sexual activities which for such young age people , it is kind of strange and of course even for the relationship they have .. Maybe indeed a medical issue but perhaps others who might be watching / observing better , can give a better insight . 

Saw one of the girls wearing thigh high stockings for 2-3 days now. Has she mentioned why? Just some speculations here:

Injections into stomach can indicate insulin use. Thigh high stockings could be for swollen legs or prevention of deep vein thrombosis post surgery.

Don't really know how this ties into what's going on. Could be diabetes, or maybe Ozempic injections for weight loss. Don't know why she'd be using the stockings though.

6 hours ago, a_casual said:

Saw one of the girls wearing thigh high stockings for 2-3 days now. Has she mentioned why? Just some speculations here:

Injections into stomach can indicate insulin use. Thigh high stockings could be for swollen legs or prevention of deep vein thrombosis post surgery.

Don't really know how this ties into what's going on. Could be diabetes, or maybe Ozempic injections for weight loss. Don't know why she'd be using the stockings though.

You don't inject insulin into the navel & it wasn't an Ozempic pen

Is likely this.  

Preparing for a subcutaneous injection

Some areas of the body have a more easily accessible layer of tissue, where a needle injected under the skin will not hit muscle, bone, or blood vessels. The most common injection sites are: Abdomen: at or under the level of the belly button, about two inches away from the navel.

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Is likely this.  

Preparing for a subcutaneous injection

Some areas of the body have a more easily accessible layer of tissue, where a needle injected under the skin will not hit muscle, bone, or blood vessels. The most common injection sites are: Abdomen: at or under the level of the belly button, about two inches away from the navel.

thanks for replies guys. a little bit wiser now.

• Upvote 1

On 5/1/2023 at 12:31 PM, Boing said:

I followed the operation a little while ago. She disinfected 3 holes on the abdomen and maybe also one near the navel: she received a laparoscopy.

I wrote this on Monday in the "Comments/Quotes to Pics & Vid" chat. She has 3 holes on her abdomen and one on her navel which she disinfects every day: these are typical signs of a laparoscopy.

• Like 1

Looks like these two were having an argument about their relationship. The long-haired girl (Val?) was telling the short-haired girl (Jul?) that they are having issues in their relationship, and Jul never wants to talk about it. She's upset that Jul always tells her that they'll talk about these things later, or she runs off to play with her phone, because she's afraid of handling these issues like an adult.