Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...

No one seems interested in this apartment.  I can see why.  She changes outside of cam range.  At least for the last 2 days, she has refused his attempts at sex,  she seems angry at him most of the time.  No sex, nudity, or self pleasure.  No need to keep them around any longer if this is what we can expect going forward. Plus this is a terrible apartment setup.  

22 hours ago, happyone said:

No one seems interested in this apartment.  I can see why.  She changes outside of cam range.  At least for the last 2 days, she has refused his attempts at sex,  she seems angry at him most of the time.  No sex, nudity, or self pleasure.  No need to keep them around any longer if this is what we can expect going forward. Plus this is a terrible apartment setup.  

she is strangely completely naked now

• Thanks 1

first on the couch now in the shower, still weird that she normally hides this .. there is nothing she should be ashamed of but that shower needs a refurbishment, isn't it RLC's job to maintain it or is this a private residence

5 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

first on the couch now in the shower, still weird that she normally hides this .. there is nothing she should be ashamed of

Brief nudity better than it has been, but still put clothes on in the closet they call a bathroom---RLC needs to change this apartment--

And I agree--she does have a nice body ----

• Upvote 2