Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

It’s a pity that this couple can be really sweet at times , argue at others , Esenia being shy mostly with lights on ( but at times she doesn’t give a shit ) but when is night vision she can really “ transform “ very wild ( also a sperma in the mouth lover ) , therefore true real life attitude on cameras , but the lack of other things happening in this shithole which is making it difficult to watch the worst looking apartment in the history of RLC , it makes you wonder about the potential of this mysterious couple . 

• Upvote 2

It was a pleasure to watch and she feels good about it, a big difference with the monkey sex in the villas, now a bit more space, the fakers' bedrooms are bigger than this apartment and that's ridiculous

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 12:03 AM, socrates1 said:

Have they has sex recently?  I've hardly seen anything with them on the popular scenes with all of the newbies.

Highly likely, but don't blink or you will miss it, there sessions rarely last much more than 5 minutes

• 2 weeks later...

they just had sex, when they started I grabbed coffee in the kitchen but when I came back he was already behind the laptop and they were done, he is incredibly fast, a shame because she is a nice girl

10 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

they just had sex, when they started I grabbed coffee in the kitchen but when I came back he was already behind the laptop and they were done, he is incredibly fast, a shame because she is a nice girl

That's why she was watching Tiktok videos while he was fucking her. They had better tbh. 

I don't understand this when the guy cums

he gets up as fast as possible and walks away like nothing happened 

it was different how they did it

caught me by surprise

heck, I even stayed for the end lol