Esenia & Dima (2023) #1

Pete1960

57 minutes ago, Daleys said:

If they are leaving the project then i won't miss them sex once in a blue moon no guests.

it's not just the sex to watch, they are very fun in the end when you really watch them
At the time of the maintenance, Esenia was preparing to leave the apartment, so either there is no one there, and the apartment has crashed, or RLC or others are planning to do some work in the apartment.
I don't think they want to leave RLC at all

• Like 1

Hopefully we get a relocation , this is again a long time relationship couple with an absolute normal real life on cameras behavior , as far as the adult entertainment is concerned , it isn’t much but the few times that Esenia decides to perform , it is like another woman appearing , a DEVIL that does it all , excellent swallower 😉

Unfortunately living in this small place , we could never “ engage “ with them as the apartment has been the WORST in the history of RLC by far , hopefully they maybe moving them to the apartment that belonged to Fox and Don , then we can judge easier in a bigger place and watching them more “ comfortable “ . I think Dima likes and “ feels “ more for Esenia than she does or maybe at times Esenia is “ feeling “ the cameras and the lack of freedom and it hurts the attitude on cameras .

I agree totally with good friend Moos , I don’t think they have the slightest intention leaving RLC . But let’s see . 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

it's not just the sex to watch, they are very fun in the end when you really watch them
At the time of the maintenance, Esenia was preparing to leave the apartment, so either there is no one there, and the apartment has crashed, or RLC or others are planning to do some work in the apartment.
I don't think they want to leave RLC at all

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

Hopefully we get a relocation , this is again a long time relationship couple with an absolute normal real life on cameras behavior , as far as the adult entertainment is concerned , it isn’t much but the few times that Esenia decides to perform , it is like another woman appearing , a DEVIL that does it all , excellent swallower 😉

Unfortunately living in this small place , we could never “ engage “ with them as the apartment has been the WORST in the history of RLC by far , hopefully they maybe moving them to the apartment that belonged to Fox and Don , then we can judge easier in a bigger place and watching them more “ comfortable “ . I think Dima likes and “ feels “ more for Esenia than she does or maybe at times Esenia is “ feeling “ the cameras and the lack of freedom and it hurts the attitude on cameras .

I agree totally with good friend Moos , I don’t think they have the slightest intention leaving RLC . But let’s see . 

It is not always the participants choice--RLC decides