Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

Lion sure has the life. She is beautiful , and looks wise, Lions a homerun also. He's really sexy and usually gives her a good orgasm. And the love she gives him in bed, I'm surprised his balls havnt exploded by now! I'd like to f the hell out of him for sure. I'm not a surefire swallower so Venera got me beat there! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2023 at 4:48 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Lion sure has the life. She is beautiful , and looks wise, Lions a homerun also. He's really sexy and usually gives her a good orgasm. And the love she gives him in bed, I'm surprised his balls havnt exploded by now! I'd like to f the hell out of him for sure. I'm not a surefire swallower so Venera got me beat there! 

This woman has more class in her little finger than all the Barcelona women combined IMHO. This woman is exactly the way my wife was and is to this day. Loves to swallow and really enjoys anal sex and she just turned 72. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

This woman has more class in her little finger than all the Barcelona women combines IMHO. This woman is exactly the way my wife was and is to this day. Loves to swallow and really enjoys anal sex and she just turned 72. 

Wow 72 and still taking it up the Hershey Highway.   :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2023 at 6:13 PM, SPYING 1 said:

None of that as I was too jealous to allow anyone else to share my treats. However, she has always enjoyed an anal vibrator during intercourse. If I revealed her profession and work history all of this sexual truth would be even more astounding. I can't as she is well known and respected professionally. 

On 10/8/2023 at 5:27 PM, piedpiper1968 said:

This woman has more class in her little finger than all the Barcelona women combined IMHO. This woman is exactly the way my wife was and is to this day. Loves to swallow and really enjoys anal sex and she just turned 72. 

Yo pied, how do you lube her up, with a turkey baster?

• Haha 1