Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That's quite normal. At least in my part of the world (Northern Europe)

In every wedding I've attended (20+) held at a hotel or banquet hall, each bride got their hair/make-up and attire done at the venue (from L.A. to N.Y. and areas in between).

Attended one wedding at the beach. Bride and groom rented separate campers to get ready....and then the bride tripped walking on the wet sand and solid white gown now had a dark beige pattern (a story for another time).

17 minutes ago, kris66 said:

IMO she is the most classy woman on RLC and carry herself very nice. And not to forget she's dead gorgeous and sexy 🙂

She looks so innocent and normal  (positive ) but has so much fire in her...amazing...😘

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, kris66 said:

That's quite normal. At least in my part of the world (Northern Europe)

18 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Can only agree 👍 here in Europe normal.

Here is bad luck for the groom to see the woman in bride dress before the wedding.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Howard said:

In every wedding I've attended (20+) held at a hotel or banquet hall, each bride got their hair/make-up and attire done at the venue (from L.A. to N.Y. and areas in between).

Attended one wedding at the beach. Bride and groom rented separate campers to get ready....and then the bride tripped walking on the wet sand and solid white gown now had a dark beige pattern (a story for another time).

Well that's USA 😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Here is bad luck for the groom to see the woman in bride dress before the wedding.

In Northern Europe too. But I guess they don't care about old nonsense 😉

• Like 2