Venera & Lion (2023) #1 

Pete1960

Congrats to a very beautiful Bride, man she is so beautiful today !!! Congrats to very handsome soon to be husband, you are an extremely lucky man to have such an incredible young lady to share your life.

May you both always. Be Well, Always Be Safe, May you always find the Happiness you deserve, and always know the love you two share will endure the test of time.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Adalbert said:

Beautiful bride. But I wouldn't recognize Venera, hairdresser and makep artist have done a perfect job.👏

I wish both all the best, many happy years together and a wonderful wedding celebration.

Turned her into a person who she is not, can imagine the kids growing up looking at the wedding pictures asking "Mummy, who is that lady that daddy is marrying"

9 hours ago, Howard said:

She looks great. The back of the dress is on fire!

Question: Why did she get dressed at home and not at the venue?

Normal in Australia

8 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Here is bad luck for the groom to see the woman in bride dress before the wedding.

As it is in Australia

11 hours ago, corboblanc said:

nelly &bogdan, linda & tibor...

Noldus said

We can probably add Dasha & Sasha, even if it happened after they left Rome. They became a couple at RLC

I relalise that some couples are married, to clarify, my question was have we witnessed couples actual weddings, or at least getting ready for their weddings before, eg the bride in their wedding dress? 

If your answers are yes to that then thank you 👍

il y a 2 minutes, HotWivesRock a dit :

Noldus said

We can probably add Dasha & Sasha, even if it happened after they left Rome. They became a couple at RLC

I relalise that some couples are married, to clarify, my question was have we witnessed couples actual weddings, or at least getting ready for their weddings before, eg the bride in their wedding dress? 

i will check for linda but nelly yes we got the wedding dress and all the guests in the apartment in russia.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HotWivesRock said:

1 hour ago, corboblanc said:

i will check for linda but nelly yes we got the wedding dress and all the guests in the apartment in russia.

Linda and Tibor left the apartment the day before their wedding and returned the day after.  We saw the proposal in the apartment at a party with friends on New Year's Eve.  And in the weeks / months before the wedding, we saw Linda's wedding dress and we also saw them practice their wedding dance.

There was also Nina and Kira's wedding, but I don't know the details.  I think there was some wedding activity in the apartment, maybe an after party or even the actual ceremony, but I'm not sure.  Although, it's unlikely that the marriage is officially recognised by Russia, given Russia's views on same sex relationships.

• Like 3

The Nr.1 TOP AND BEST RLC swallower rewards immediately the audience with another great session , the first one perhaps as a married couple .. amazing and wonderful couple , only THE VERY BEST for them . 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

The Nr.1 TOP AND BEST RLC swallower rewards immediately the audience with another great session , the first one perhaps as a married couple .. amazing and wonderful couple , only THE VERY BEST for them . 

They fucked like rabbits while they were away.  She 10x hornier then he is.