Linda & Tibor (2023) #1

Pete1960

I mean, i'm also sorry to write these things because before the wedding and the COVID period they were a very active couple. Something cracked in Linda or Tibor or both and for 2-3 years nothing more of significance was seen.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I mean, i'm also sorry to write these things because before the wedding and the COVID period they were a very active couple. Something cracked in Linda or Tibor or both and for 2-3 years nothing more of significance was seen.

I respect you bro but really?

Was hoping the positive comments would continue.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, jugghead said:

I respect you bro but really?

Was hoping the positive comments would continue.

Man, it's not a matter of being positive or not. It is factual that L&T as a couple have been shut down for a couple of years due to obvious problems that we don't know about. You don't go from being one of the most active and interesting couples on rlc to being a boring couple if there are no problems. Before it was a constant that they had guests on weekends, now they don't even do that anymore. For me there is something wrong and if they decide to leave maybe it's better for them and for us.

Oh, then maybe it's just mental jerks and maybe they move them to an apartment among those left vacant, although i don't know what would change.

We can spend our days glorifying Linda's boobs but i have a feeling it won't help much other than seeing her more often with her tits out.

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Man, it's not a matter of being positive or not. It is factual that L&T as a couple have been shut down for a couple of years due to obvious problems that we don't know about. You don't go from being one of the most active and interesting couples on rlc to being a boring couple if there are no problems. Before it was a constant that they had guests on weekends, now they don't even do that anymore. For me there is something wrong and if they decide to leave maybe it's better for them and for us.

Oh, then maybe it's just mental jerks and maybe they move them to an apartment among those left vacant, although i don't know what would change.

We can spend our days glorifying Linda's boobs but i have a feeling it won't help much other than seeing her more often with her tits out.

Ok I get what you say. But this shit has been said already. Why regurgitate it other than to piss on Cheerios?

I like to look at her and she is willing to show it. Why would you come here to ruin what some of us are enjoying?

• Upvote 1

Until this week nobody has done anything here. I create some excitement and now everybody piles on with their "me too" opinions. I have seen this too many times. We finally get her to do something fun and we get all the negative stuff. Dammit men just allow it to continue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rlcdude69 said:

if they do actually leave, im off this site, lost a lot of appeal

I don't believe they are leaving. I think maybe Tibor opened a studio or something because if they were leaving there woul be a lot more activity than just a few boxes packed.

Just now, jugghead said:

I don't believe they are leaving. I think maybe Tibor opened a studio or something because if they were leaving there woul be a lot more activity than just a few boxes packed.

Hope so. Linda is most beautiful woman in RLC

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tap3p said:

Hope so. Linda is most beautiful woman in RLC

I don't want to see them go but I think they are. I see more boxes being packed today. They may not be moving for a few more weeks around the end of the month.

• Upvote 1