Masha - 2023 #1

Pete1960

1 hour ago, moules said:

The question remains are Elvis and Emmanuelle related in some way?

Around 6:05 in bed with Masha, there is a good look at their faces as Masha literally dines at the Y while Emmanuelle stroke's Elvis' cock.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I perceive a shared intimacy and familiarity that pre-dates Masha.  And Masha does not view Emmanuelle as a threat to her and Elvis' relationship, whatever that is.  And if they are related, that makes their threesome with Masha all the more kinky, which would delight Masha.

So I would say 25 percent chance they are brother and sister; 25 percent chance they are half-brother half-sister;  25 percent chance they are first cousins;  and 25 percent chance they are unrelated.

The original Emmanuelle.

AAAABajYiavQiBK4HD-CnnKVuPkmtZVyvzFOxUjZ

I'd say 100% chance they are not related

• Upvote 1

Incest between a brother and sister is legal in Italy, unless it produces a public scandal.  Then it becomes criminal.

An argument that Elvis and Emmanuelle are not brother and sister would have much better support if it was a crime, because RLC would not allow a "crime" to be shown on its streaming cameras. 

iyCoVApUUrb-SQDckkui8A7dgDSipktXgkzXozGg

Given the percentages of first cousin marriages in Italy during a much more conservative era, I now think that brother-sister sex in Italy occurs rather frequently these days..  So I am increasing my wager that they are brother and sister and this incestuous sex between siblings is acceptable behavior within Italy.

-------------

Wait for the quartet with another brother or sister!!!!

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

It looks like Masha “ semi-fulfills “ her imagination and wish , that is to have a 3 way relationship , which actually it is something that slowly becomes a trend in USA and mostly around New York according to reports .. She has shared her thoughts about it publicly , i think her last try was the lover who she took in Barcelona for some days and was divorced from Tanya , strangely I can’t remember his name. 

Let’s see if this will become a habit at weekends or Masha will get bored fast and look for 2 men perhaps 😉.. And if Elvis will accept also this and and ans , Masha , endless scenarios 😁

• Upvote 2

On 2/4/2023 at 6:14 PM, moules said:

Incest between a brother and sister is legal in Italy, unless it produces a public scandal.  Then it becomes criminal.

It vary from county to county. Its indeed against the law in some regions in Italy! A map dated 1930-1964 does not show todays facts.

On 2/4/2023 at 12:41 PM, moules said:

I perceive a shared intimacy and familiarity that pre-dates Masha.  And Masha does not view Emmanuelle as a threat to her and Elvis' relationship, whatever that is. 

Well she did the same mistake with Dasha and Sasha..Lets see what happens with this new threesome. She might be the looser once again.

22 hours ago, ddhm said:

It looks like Masha “ semi-fulfills “ her imagination and wish , that is to have a 3 way relationship , which actually it is something that slowly becomes a trend in USA and mostly around New York according to reports

What reports? Threesomes are as old as mankind (worldwide) 😉

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

It vary from county to county. Its indeed against the law in some regions in Italy! A map dated 1930-1964 does not show todays facts.

The text below is from the Italian Criminal Code.  The key phrase is "in such a way that public scandal ensues".  If there is no public scandal, there is no crime.  The Italian Criminal Code is a national code.  There are no county or local codes to be applied.  This article 564 appears to apply to consensual incest.  Nan-consensual incest, such as rape for example, would be prosecuted under different articles of the criminal code.

Source:

.....the coordinated text of the updated penal code, with the changes made, most recently by  Legislative Decree 10 October 2022, n. 149 , Legislative Decree 10 October 2022, n. 150 , by Legislative Decree 31 October 2022, n. 162 , converted, with amendments, by Law 30 December 2022, n. 199 and by Law 29 December 2022, n. 197 .

https://www.altalex.com/documents/codici-altalex/2014/10/30/codice-penale

Of crimes against the family

Criminal Code, Book II, Title XI

Art. 564.
Incest.

Anyone who commits incest with a descendant or ascendant, or with a relative in a direct line, or with a sister or brother, in such a way that public scandal ensues, is punished with imprisonment from one to five years.

The penalty is imprisonment from two to eight years in the case of an incestuous relationship.
In the cases provided for by the preceding provisions, if the incest is committed by a person of legal age with a person who is under the age of eighteen, the penalty is increased for the person of legal age.
The sentence pronounced against the parent imports the forfeiture of parental responsibility. ( 1 )

(1) Paragraph thus amended by art. 93, paragraph 1, lett. l), Legislative Decree 28 December 2013, n. 154 , starting from 7 February 2014.