B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that the size of Russia's land is the largest in the world !!!! 😏 and it has about 9 different time zones !!!!! 😏

Unless you show me a proof from a video archive somewhere that the time zone of Nina & Kira is the same as for example Nelly & Bogdan's apartment which was in St. Petersburg.  

I know for sure that Nina & Kira moved to another part of Russia when they joined VHTV and their time zone now on VHTV is GMT +3.  Again, if I remember correctly their time zone on RLC was GMT + 5 or 6.

I don't give a damn about VHTV, but I assure you that Nira and Kira have always lived in the same city as Nelly and Bogdan when they were on RLC
I have no proof to bring you except to take my word for it, moreover you can find a topic on the location of the different apartments of RLC on the forum which will tell you exactly the same thing as my words.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:
WWW.TIMEANDDATE.COM

Time zones in Russia, including time zone names for standard time and Daylight Saving Time (DST) in 2023.

I guess that I am one of the VIP members 😲 on the forum here that 2 different moderators/administrators cared about responding to my comments. 

I am not sure why you responded to my comment with this link. If you are trying to let me know that Russia has 11 time zones, I said in my comment that about 9 different time zones because I was not sure exactly how many time zones Russia has. 

2 hours ago, mikeeej4 said:

als je goed kijkt zie je dat tim zijn trouwring om zijn nek heeft hangen samen met een kruis

I had to translate your comment to English to understand. 

So, are you saying that Tim was married and is still married to Ilona ? I honestly find it not normal for a husband to have affairs with multiple girls while he is still married.

Ilona can easily go to RLC's website and even without subscription can see through the blurry thumbnails that there were different girls spending nights with Tim (her beloved husband) in his bed . Unless he told Ilona he is travelling for a job other than being on RLC.

For the wedding ring, there are parts of the world where engaged couples wear the ring on their right hand and move it to the left hand once they are married.   

1 hour ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I know that the size of Russia's land is the largest in the world !!!! 😏 and it has about 9 different time zones !!!!! 😏

Unless you show me a proof from a video archive somewhere that the time zone of Nina & Kira is the same as for example Nelly & Bogdan's apartment which was in St. Petersburg.  

I know for sure that Nina & Kira moved to another part of Russia when they joined VHTV and their time zone now on VHTV is GMT +3.  Again, if I remember correctly their time zone on RLC was GMT + 5 or 6.

Leora & Paul (06/28/13) Krasnoïarsk
Maya (07/09/13) Krasnoïarsk
Nina & Kira (10/20/14) St.Petersburg
Nelly & Bogdan (05/13/15) St.Petersburg
Masha & Sasha, Dasha (10/13/15) Rome
Girls on Vacation - B #4 (11/11/15) Barcelona
Kamila, Kristy, Kaley (02/03/16) Moscow
Desiree & Raul (07/21/16) Barcelona
Girls on Vacation - B #2 (08/02/16) Barcelona
Anabel & Efim (12/08/16) St.Petersburg
Julia & Eric (12/31/16) Prague
Linda & Tibor (01/15/17) Prague