B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

49 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Did Sera ever smiled?

Maybe when she is off camera. Now, she is at work. Every day for a few hours to hold her genitals in the camera. So she manages to steal the money from the others without any real participation. I wonder when she will let herself be tied to a genacologist's chair to make more money. 😁 Simply sad. 😒

giphy.gif

I really hope RLC kicks her out as soon as possible. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I've NEVER seen such a "unite" appartment... Before the DO-NOTHING SERA arrived, we were used to see Elmira in the appartment, making her workout. Looked happy when Esmi was there... But now, she is almost always in her room while the "other" makes her legendary useless things ... Bringing her back was the worst failure at all !  PLEASE KICK HER OUT ASAP !  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

I see that what could be "The Most Sensational Seductive Sensual Sera" is still wearing the crown of "THE ICE PRINCESS" and wearing very proudly I might add. This poor girl doesn't have the slightest of clues what her incredible body could do for the voyeurs and her status on RLC.

I was so hopeful that the third time around would in fact be very charming. Instead, she lives in the ICE PALACE and is as cold as ice.

Image result for the ice peincess

Just now, Thestarider said:

I see that what could be "The Most Sensational Seductive Sensual Sera" is still wearing the crown of "THE ICE PRINCESS" and wearing very proudly I might add. This poor girl doesn't have the slightest of clues what her incredible body could do for the voyeurs and her status on RLC.

I was so hopeful that the third tome around would in fact be very charming.

Image result for the ice peincess

She does but she doesn't care.