B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

Honest question - Has Sera ever been anything more than just nude on the cams? Has she ever masturbated where visible to viewers? Has she ever had sex on cam? I'm bored watching her pick at her skin and sit around with her snatch out. Her giant boobs, while fun to watch at first, are honestly just boring...

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, thatguy2 said:

Honest question - Has Sera ever been anything more than just nude on the cams? Has she ever masturbated where visible to viewers? Has she ever had sex on cam? I'm bored watching her pick at her skin and sit around with her snatch out. Her giant boobs, while fun to watch at first, are honestly just boring...

On the night to 31 December 2018, she came home drugged on E and then bated in the shower

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

On the night to 31 December 2018, she came home drugged on E and then bated in the shower

And that's why he's the timekeeper.  My goodness going back 4 years and he could probably tell us the time as well.  Thank you!!!  I appreciate your efforts on keeping the rest of us up to date and informed.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, thatguy2 said:

No... No... And NO !  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

My goodness, it could be that she just got some bad news and you are making such pitiless jokes here. 

And it could be that it just hit her that this shit is real and she has to start abusing herself

• Confused 1