B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

I’m puzzled as to why Serafima didn’t move into the big room and leave hers to the newbie. Only thing I can think of is there’s some bloke lurking waiting to make frequent visits or move in later on which for me would be a complete disaster. She’s a nice big girl 

42 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

I’m puzzled as to why Serafima didn’t move into the big room and leave hers to the newbie. Only thing I can think of is there’s some bloke lurking waiting to make frequent visits or move in later on which for me would be a complete disaster. She’s a nice big girl 

Why, if it is already foreseeable that she will receive visits (or even a long term stay) from her BF, this would be excellent news. Nothing is more boring than when all the action only occurs somewhere else. 

Just look at Serafima. She will occupy a room there for months and every day will be absolutely pointless. No, instead of always bringing more do nothing girls into the project, RLC should be much more B2 oriented. Nice girls who really fill the apartment with life and have some fun. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why, if it is already foreseeable that she will receive visits (or even a long term stay) from her BF, this would be excellent news. Nothing is more boring than when all the action only occurs somewhere else. 

Just look at Serafima. She will occupy a room there for months and every day will be absolutely pointless. No, instead of always bringing more do nothing girls into the project, RLC should be much more B2 oriented. Nice girls who really fill the apartment with life and have some fun. 

She brought a small suitcase, if that's really all that she have then I guess it will be a short stay.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

She brought a small suitcase, if that's really all that she have then I guess it will be a short stay.

Maybe soon in B4 if the rumors of Elettra leaving RLC are true . Still , it is a pity to “watch “ this uninteresting B1 apartment ( totally expected when Elmira and Serafima were announced and also the sisters departure )  . I feel in a way sad that this new girl has entered a place that already the two tenants are acting , behaving and living like two strangers rather than roommates / RLC colleagues and I hope she finds a way to discover and develop relationships with the girls / guys of the other apartments 

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

Maybe soon in B4 if the rumors of Elettra leaving RLC are true . Still , it is a pity to “watch “ this uninteresting B1 apartment ( totally expected when Elmira and Serafima were announced and also the sisters departure )  . I feel in a way sad that this new girl has entered a place that already the two tenants are acting , behaving and living like two strangers rather than roommates / RLC colleagues and I hope she finds a way to discover and develop relationships with the girls / guys of the other apartments 

I don't know. Don't a reason why place the girls there just to move her in a few days, if the rumors are true. Also, seems that she just arrived in the city so RLC coould asked her to come latter since that room was already empty for a week or so.