B1 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

19 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She has a good body, but her face....

And she doesn't have a healthy diet. 🤣

I guess, but face is fucked up, and what about the other 2, has Elmira bated in the light and Serafima, has she done anything at all. I am barely here anymore. Looking at the replays and can’t find anything. Still got the membership going but lost complete interest when they got rid of the sisters

7 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I guess, but face is fucked up, and what about the other 2, has Elmira bated in the light and Serafima, has she done anything at all. I am barely here anymore. Looking at the replays and can’t find anything. Still got the membership going but lost complete interest when they got rid of the sisters

Don't bother with this place, it sucks now.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

LOL Sera is talking to some guy on the phone in English and Police interrogations are not so strict.  How many brothers, how old is your mom, what are everyone's names, what are your nephews names, how many, what langs you speak. etc.  lol and so serious 

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, quasi said:

LOL Sera is talking to some guy on the phone in English and Police interrogations are not so strict.  How many brothers, how old is your mom, what are everyone's names, what are your nephews names, how many, what langs you speak. etc.  lol and so serious 

new participant?

Il y a 1 heure, FrankZabba a dit :

nouveau participant ?

RLC met l'appartement en UM quand des visiteurs / Clients se présentent maintenant ..   C'est la nouveauté !  

ah J'oubliais : C'est Sera qui commande et qui fait l'autre petite ( Bridget ) recevoir les clients hors cam ,  Bravo RLC 

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

RLC met l'appartement en UM quand des visiteurs / Clients se présentent maintenant ..   C'est la nouveauté !  

ah J'oubliais : C'est Sera qui commande et qui fait l'autre petite ( Bridget ) recevoir les clients hors cam ,  Bravo RLC 

RLC pourrait bien mettre cet appartement en UM de façon permanente et je ne verrais pas la différence. Depuis le départ de Marlene, rien a voir ici.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 10 heures, RdKing a dit :

RLC pourrait bien mettre cet appartement en UM de façon permanente et je ne verrais pas la différence. Depuis le départ de Marlene, rien a voir ici.

It is sad really, probably except for Elmira who is fine i guess, the other two are a total waste of time and money.

I just don't understand why the fuck did RLC bring back Serafima well knowing that she provides ZERO sexual content. Literally 0!

FFS RLC just kick Serafima out and give that Britney an ultimatum to buck up or gtfo!