B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

32 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Her stuff are still there so I guess she must be there to take them.

I find it all a bit strange. Why did Anya have to leave her room in such a hurry? Is someone else coming today or what's going on?

The whole thing almost seems like a kick-out to me. I would have expected that for a girl like Serafima, but Anya is one of the most important girls in GOV at the moment. The whole thing is particularly strange when you consider that there are a lot of free beds at the moment. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I find it all a bit strange. Why did Anya have to leave her room in such a hurry? Is someone else coming today or what's going on?

The whole thing almost seems like a kick-out to me. I would have expected that for a girl like Serafima, but Anya is one of the most important girls in GOV at the moment. The whole thing is particularly strange when you consider that there are a lot of free beds at the moment. 

Maybe she will take one of the other free beds 😉

19 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe she will take one of the other free beds 😉

I got that already. It's just that somehow it all seems very hectic and not at all relaxed. For example, she hasn't even really moved out yet and nevertheless a new towel has already been put on her former bed. 

It's not a tragedy, I'm just surprised that with so much empty space, everything is still happening in such a hurry. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I got that already. It's just that somehow it all seems very hectic and not at all relaxed. For example, she hasn't even really moved out yet and nevertheless a new towel has already been put on her former bed. 

It's not a tragedy, I'm just surprised that with so much empty space, everything is still happening in such a hurry. 

Maybe a former RLC girl who asked to be put in b2 and to have that room, we will see. Some girls dont want to live in the Villa.

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Maybe a former RLC girl who asked to be put in b2 and to have that room, we will see. Some girls dont want to live in the Villa.

Anya's room is the smallest room in B2 and I don't think that RLC will give this room to a girl who has been on RLC before (a veteran participant).

I guess Fior made the room ready for a new girl who will be arriving in Barcelona tonight or in the early hours of tomorrow morning. 

7 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Anya's room is the smallest room in B2 and I don't think that RLC will give this room to a girl who has been on RLC before (a veteran participant).

I guess Fior made the room ready for a new girl who will be arriving in Barcelona tonight or in the early hours of tomorrow morning. 

The new girl could have gone to b4, but yes we will see if it's a new or old girl.