B2 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

Noldus

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

Is Karina somehow afraid to show her breasts? 

I've seen her have sex yesterday, completely naked lower half of her body, but she always kept her top on. I don't think even her lover got a good view of her tits (though he felt one up), but I haven't seen the whole scene and don't have replay (basic sub).

When she changed just a few minutes ago, she was careful to hide her boobs: only removed her bra after she put her nightshirt on... (doesn't seem very 'real life' unless there are guys present, but she was alone...)

I don't think I've ever seen her breasts... Is she afraid there is something wrong with them? She doesn't seem to be prude otherwise...

Nah there has been plenty of breast action from her

Il y a 11 heures, Pete1960 a dit :

Nah there has been plenty of breast action from her

Thanks.

Guess it was just coincidence and my bad luck then, combined with some unconscious automatism of Karina to be 'modest' about her boobs - and not the rest - now and then (at least when I was watching her, but apparently not always).

Still, I haven't been able to get a clear view of her boobs yet, strangely enough...

OK, I don't have replay and I don't watch her all that often, but it's still somewhat odd... I'm now imagining her boobs as somewhat (too) saggy, which might explain her tendency to hide them sometimes, but still unsure...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Thanks.

Guess it was just coincidence and my bad luck then, combined with some unconscious automatism of Karina to be 'modest' about her boobs - and not the rest - now and then (at least when I was watching her, but apparently not always).

Still, I haven't been able to get a clear view of her boobs yet, strangely enough...

OK, I don't have replay and I don't watch her all that often, but it's still somewhat odd... I'm now imagining her boobs as somewhat (too) saggy, which might explain her tendency to hide them sometimes, but still unsure...

I only saw her boobs when she was changing clothes and in the shower, while having sex and bating I only saw covered.  

Il y a 6 heures, thinga69 a dit :

I only saw her boobs when she was changing clothes and in the shower, while having sex and bating I only saw covered.  

That makes me think that Karina is somehow insecure about her boobs, if she doesn't even show them to sex partners...