B5 General Topic 2023 #1 (January / February)

19 hours ago, Alladino said:

A&A are obviously not a swinger and should not pretend to be. They have nice sex events on thier own (that are fun to watch) and should stick to this. There is no shame in wanting to live monogamously.

Who's A&A ?

Anya needs to invite Tereza to B2 for an all girl party (without Timur tagging along)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Who's A&A ?

Anya needs to invite Tereza to B2 for an all girl party (without Timur tagging along)

Sorry, it should be T&T. I meant to say that Tereza and Timur are obviously not swingers. Anyway, it will never understand why there is such an exaggerated desire for girls-only events with some people in this forum. When I watch Anya together with T&T, I often have the impression that she wants to go for Timor.

16 minutes ago, Machevh said:

he will never let her go there alone

In general, and this does not refer to you, but to the forum as a whole, I think some people here in the forum should have more respect for the guys in this project. It's absolutely normal if people don't want their partner to have sex outside of the relationship. Imagine, for example, if Timur were to respond to Anya's advances and have sex with her when Tereza is not around. There would be people here in the forum who would use such an event to portray Timur as an disloyal monster. Thereby it is Timur, who just as he does not want Tereza to go any further, also does not go any further with Anya. This is a classic monogamous relationship, and I really don't see a problem with it. 

Personally I find this a pity, because I am quite a friend of actual swinger events, but in the end I still keep my respect for the residents, because It is their life and their relationships. Also, RLC sould not be about what people in this forum may want to see, because this would only results in shows and not in real life situations. If RLC would like to see swingers or even more lesbians, they sould look out for the right people. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, isidore57 said:

Je ne reconnais pas la fille à table avec Wayne en ce moment ?

Pourtant c'est toujours la même fille qui vient rendre visite au couple depuis qu'ils sont devenus les nouveaux participants de B5, ça doit être sa troisième visite depuis le début de l'année et elle était aussi présente à la soirée organiser par Lavika à B2 quand nous avons pu voir Wednesday et Wayne pour la première fois en tant que guests 

• Thanks 2

il y a une heure, moos54 a dit :

Pourtant c'est toujours la même fille qui vient rendre visite au couple depuis qu'ils sont devenus les nouveaux participants de B5, ça doit être sa troisième visite depuis le début de l'année et elle était aussi présente à la soirée organisatrice par Lavika à B2 quand nous avons pu voir Wednesday et Wayne pour la première fois en tant que guests 

Merci Moos54 pour les infos .