B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

11 hours ago, kris66 said:

And how is he treating her? You got a very vivid imagination. She is an independent woman and can walk away if she does not want to be with him. On the contrary she seem very happy and content with him.  I am amazed of those who die-hard claim he is controlling her. Hallucinations 😉

This is not a matter of imagination, but of observation.   Men who are controlling misogynists will see her behavior through the prism of their experience and personality.  Empathetic women will see their behavior together differently.

The hallucinations of others are matched by your delusions.

True, it is a matter of Tani's choice.  Friday a week ago, she could have told him to "Fuck Off'.  But she didn't.  Last night on the terrace, Rani appears to be challenging him, and, from his body language, he seemed defensive.

My view of him is that he is a very minor league Svengali. 

3 hours ago, PANMAN said:

I wonder when are we going to see Kim have sex with a guy?  I love her body!!  😍

Good luck with that. She sits on her bed with her legs wide open and bates under the blanket. I doubt you will see her have any kind of sex with anyone. She's as useless as Sera. 👎

• Like 1

Does much of anything happen here? Boy it needs something interesting to happen it's more like a retirement home.

Bogdan and Nelly are like an old married couple.

Why isn't Tani sharing a room with Tim? May as well as she spends all her time over there.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2