B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

2 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

would love to see that.

Kimberley is becoming my fave Barbie Girl ..... I have seen one shot of her tits but laying down with full nipples . very nice !!  I like how her pokies jump out and are as sparky as she is .  nice outgoing energy 

but this body shot last night of her smooth white alabaster ass and soft curves was a closer for me ... 

Odd that my post don't come with the EMOJI buttons ???? is this some censorship from mods ???   lol 

• Like 1

It's really bad to see Kimberly so isolated from everyone:I'm losing the desire to see B4!

I really don't understand what she could have done or said to deserve this treatment, but it seems so unfair and petty.

Maybe because she had sex with Tim as soon as she arrived?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Again such a wishy-washy action that Nelly went to B4 with Lilith, that doesn't help either!

They are simply not the right people. Even Anya can't save B4. In addition, there are an unusually large number of empty beds at the moment and, unfortunately, also a lot of do-nothing girls and girls who hide from the camera. 😒

What is also missing is a good replacement for Tim. The sex between him and Tani was at least some action there. Miron will not be able to replace him. In a short time, he has managed to land in the friend zone with practically all the girls (which is tantamount to his total failure). He won't be able to get out of it, which practically means yet another useless bed. 😬