B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

12 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Anya now in B7 sitting around the fire with in the court yard with Tim, Tani, Miron & Rani

14 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

About time, Tim is getting the axe 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

a great idea is a bonfire in the middle of winter. a nice way to get all the tenants in the dark and cold, keeping the girls covered up and away from their pseudo-lesbian temptations. Thanks Tim!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

It seems like Tim is packing.

I hope he's leaving. It seems to me a suitcase too tidy to move only a few meters.
Will Tani stay? I hope so, just a pity there isn't now a right huntress who can lead her astray.

1 hour ago, mikeeej4 said:

en de nieuwe tim slaapt al in b4  miron  

I originally thought Miron was spending too much time every night in B4 since he arrived in the project.  He may still do that.  However, I like the guy because most of the people around him especially the ladies like him.  I like him a whole lot better than Tim, t.b.h. He may be overweight but, I will never make fun of anyone for who they are or what they look like.  I remember a lady I used to work with used to laugh a lot at other fat people until she ended up being fat herself.  She was very young, so in a lot of ways I understood her acting that way,because I used to do a lot of dumb things like that a lot myself, and I'm not fat. I can only speak for myself.