B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

1 hour ago, dragi said:

Unpopular opinion: I loved the relationship between Tim and Tani

The two are perfectly fine. There's just a lot of jealousy in this forum, and as soon as a guy has success, he's quickly badmouthed. 

That is also the reason why some people are starting to praise Miron. As long as he doesn't get anything, he will be appreciated in this forum.  But, If he manages to get one of the girls laid or even starts a relationship, some people will also start talk him down . That's just the way it is in this forum.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The two are perfectly fine. There's just a lot of jealousy in this forum, and as soon as a guy has success, he's quickly badmouthed. 

That is also the reason why some people are starting to praise Miron. As long as he doesn't get anything, he will be appreciated in this forum.  But, If he manages to get one of the girls laid or even starts a relationship, some people will also start talk him down . That's just the way it is in this forum.

jealousy? of a web character?
besides not being popular here, Tim didn't even like his fellow adventurers. I don't think anyone is sorry, no one even came to say hello... maybe they'll throw a party tonight without him.
Tani is a smart girl as well as attractive, she will soon find someone better

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Machevh said:

jealousy? of a web character?
besides not being popular here, Tim didn't even like his fellow adventurers. I don't think anyone is sorry, no one even came to say hello... maybe they'll throw a party tonight without him.
Tani is a smart girl as well as attractive, she will soon find someone better

I didn't want to believe it either at first, but the signs of jealousy are very obvious. It doesn't fit for everyone, but for some, it's quite clear. Just wait and see what happens if Miron really gets one of the girls there. It won't be long before people start noticing all kinds of negative stuff about his alleged bad behaviour. 😉

Also, One thing that has always amazed me is that some viewers question the girls' ability to find the right partner for themselves. You also show a little of this tendency when you say "Tani is a smart girl" and "she will soon find someone better". Maybe Tim was already the right one for her, maybe not, but that is surely something she can say for herself better than you can. Especially because she "is a smart girl". 🙂

Tim left with a suitcase, and a small backpack.  No open shopping bags.  No food., Left his toiletries behind.  Therefore, I think he is departing Barcelona.

Tani gave him a final blowjob, and no fucking before he left.  It seemed she was the only one who said goodbye today.

He was at B-7 one month less than Samson.  He wore his statement T-shirt, with

D E F E A T E D in big black letters as he finished packing, then took it off in the LR and packed it in his suitcase.

Is he Russian?  I ask because I don't know how many Ukrainians were on RLC in 2017, when he first participated as a CoV.

40 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I didn't want to believe it either at first, but the signs of jealousy are very obvious. It doesn't fit for everyone, but for some, it's quite clear. Just wait and see what happens if Miron really gets one of the girls there. It won't be long before people start noticing all kinds of negative stuff about his alleged bad behaviour. 😉

Also, One thing that has always amazed me is that some viewers question the girls' ability to find the right partner for themselves. You also show a little of this tendency when you say "Tani is a smart girl" and "she will soon find someone better". Maybe Tim was already the right one for her, maybe not, but that is surely something she can say for herself better than you can. Especially because she "is a smart girl". 🙂

if you're right Tani will soon leave to chase after her great love. we will see, time will give its verdict.

Assuming Tim is Russian, there was a flight on Turkish Airlines from Barcelona to Istanbul at 18:10.  Tim left the villa just before 16:00.  Turkish airlines still flies four times a day from Istanbul to Russia.  Several other airlines also offer direct daily flights.  Kayak says there are about 24 flights a day in total between Istanbul and Moscow.

If Tim left for Russia, I doubt Tani will be following

-------------

I also think Tim saved his money from his stay in B-7.  Did not go clubbing in Barcelona.  And it appears that he bought few new clothes. 

15 minutes ago, moules said:

Assuming Tim is Russian, there was a flight on Turkish Airlines from Barcelona to Istanbul at 18:10.  Tim left the villa just before 16:00.  Turkish airlines still flies four times a day from Istanbul to Russia.  Several other airlines also offer direct daily flights.  Kayak says there are about 24 flights a day in total between Istanbul and Moscow.

If Tim left for Russia, I doubt Tani will be following

-------------

I also think Tim saved his money from his stay in B-7.  Did not go clubbing in Barcelona.  And it appears that he bought few new clothes. 

You assumed wrong.

1 hour ago, Machevh said:

if you're right Tani will soon leave to chase after her great love. we will see, time will give its verdict.

I'm not really interested in what the residents (or ex residents) do off camera. Nor did I say anything about whether or not they would stay together after RLC. 

That simply doesn't interest me. It is their life and not mine. 

My statements therefore referred more to the kind of statements that some people make here on the forum. In particular, possible reasons for badmouthing virtually every guy as soon as he has something going on with one of the girls. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

You're absolutely right correct about the male jealousy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1