B7 - General Topic 2023 #1 (January)

15 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Sì, è il 32esimo di Nelly. e c'è anche Manon perché sembra che non rinunci mai alla torta.

Miron, Miron... a name has never been more suitable for a person: in Spanish "miron" means "voyeur"! Do you think rlc gave him this name on purpose?

• Haha 4

On 1/22/2023 at 7:23 PM, Alladino said:

I'm not really interested in what the residents (or ex residents) do off camera. Nor did I say anything about whether or not they would stay together after RLC. 

That simply doesn't interest me. It is their life and not mine. 

My statements therefore referred more to the kind of statements that some people make here on the forum. In particular, possible reasons for badmouthing virtually every guy as soon as he has something going on with one of the girls. 

Exactly! Some people here think they know it all (vivid imagination and some hallucinations). Actually they know zero!  Just a sad bunch of petty people who got nothing better to do with their lives than to badmouth the residents (especially the male ones).

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Looks like we have a birthday today! B4 and Sera are also here.

I was wondering who the nappy headed person was sitting next to Anya, at first.  I should've known.  It's fitting for someone who changes clothes a lot and hardly ever cleans herself. And of course no Alsu, unless I'm missing something again.

On 1/22/2023 at 4:18 PM, rzkjr1 said:

I'm glad he is finally gone.  I'm sure Kimberly feels the same.  When he was rushing to get himself ready to leave earlier, he seemed to be running for another woman.  Maybe his so called ex-wife called him back home.  It's funny to be anyway.  I still wish I knew what ever happened to his previous girlfriend before Tani, she was called Blondie, because it seemed as though he dropped her like a hot pancake.  The replacement will more than anything else be a male.

You assume too much!