Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

I think Alberto should take a course on basic handling of firearms in general. Hes pointing it all over the apartment and to the ceiling. Also he has his finger on the trigger most of the time. You should never ever put your finger in a position to squeeze the trigger unless you plan on firing the weapon. That's how peole get killed.

• Upvote 4

Just now, ashleyxyz said:

I think Alberto should take a course on basic handling of firearms in general. He pointing all over the apartment and to the cielung. Also he has hid finger on the trigger most of the time. You should never ever put your finger in a position to squeeze the trigger unless you plan on firing the weapon. That's how peole get killed.

theres a contract out on Martina and all her mates lets face it nobody would even know shes gone 

• Like 1

I don't think that is an authentic weapon.  I looked up Spanish law.  That type of weapon, if real, can only be possessed by the military / police.

There are several licenses available:

• Licence A: All kinds of weapons except automatic and war weapons. This license is exclusive for members of the state and the security forces.
  • Licence B: Self defence, allowing the possession and use of handguns under special government authorisation.
  • Licence C: Ownership and possession of handguns in the context of private security duties.
  • Licence D: Licence specifically intended for big-game hunting allowing the use of rifles and multifunction shotguns.
  • Licence E: License specifically intended for small-game hunting (game no bigger than a fox), including shotguns.
  • Licence F: Focused on the use and possession of sport weapons and Olympic shooting sports, including pistols and carbines.
  • Licence AE: For muzzleloader weapons, specifically for collectors (if the weapons are in working conditions).
  • License AEM (Autorización especial de Menores, special authorization for minors): License for minors intended as a preparation for license F. This license is difficult to obtain, and regulate the strict supervision of the minor using the weapons.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think that is an authentic weapon.  I looked up Spanish law.  That type of weapon, if real, can only be possessed by the military / police.

There are several licenses available:

• Licence A: All kinds of weapons except automatic and war weapons. This license is exclusive for members of the state and the security forces.
  • Licence B: Self defence, allowing the possession and use of handguns under special government authorisation.
  • Licence C: Ownership and possession of handguns in the context of private security duties.
  • Licence D: Licence specifically intended for big-game hunting allowing the use of rifles and multifunction shotguns.
  • Licence E: License specifically intended for small-game hunting (game no bigger than a fox), including shotguns.
  • Licence F: Focused on the use and possession of sport weapons and Olympic shooting sports, including pistols and carbines.
  • Licence AE: For muzzleloader weapons, specifically for collectors (if the weapons are in working conditions).
  • License AEM (Autorización especial de Menores, special authorization for minors): License for minors intended as a preparation for license F. This license is difficult to obtain, and regulate the strict supervision of the minor using the weapons.

How do you know that rifle is automatic?

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

How do you know that rifle is automatic?

The magazine clip.

Spanish law allows citizens to be ,licensed to own handguns, shotguns, hunting rifles., and, for sports competition, carbines.  Spaniards are also allowed to own muzzle-loaders.  Law does not seem to indicate whether one can own an antique breech-loading rifle.

Am I reading this accurately about a firearm? Now a gun in this apartment. I have seen way too many gunshot victims for various reasons and hearing this very disconcerting.  Perhaps it is time for rlc to take a position to remove this apartment (perhaps Alberto) from its inventory.. or explain the reason they advocate advertising a violent instrument such as a firearm on there premise; thereby being equally liable for a devastating occurrence. 

Is there no one concern with what they are reading or seeing regarding a firearm? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, yelt said:

Am I reading this accurately about a firearm? Now a gun in this apartment. I have seen way too many gunshot victims for various reasons and hearing this very disconcerting.  Perhaps it is time for rlc to take a position to remove this apartment (perhaps Alberto) from its inventory.. or explain the reason they advocate advertising a violent instrument such as a firearm on there premise; thereby being equally liable for a devastating occurrence. 

Is there no one concern with what they are reading or seeing regarding a firearm? 

Is there a problem with owning a gun 🔫 🤔 I'm guessing you're not from the United States of America 

• Thanks 1