Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You're right I'm the biggest rumor teller.🤣 

But Kos is for shure not good in speaking Spanish beginner status only, Karol is much better in speaking Spanish.  And for sure why shouldn't they behave like normal neighbors ? I think that is a normal interaction but both couples have so far shown no further interest beyond that. Bad or not, everyone has to decide for themselves.😉

Sometimes you just need to borrow a cup of sugar...

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, ddhm said:

Finally the two couples might start interacting … very nice . 

Un poco de interacción estaría bien. Lamentablemente Alberto tiene sus amigos y Martina tiene los suyos. En ese sentido, parecen ir por caminos separados. Veremos. El tiempo dirá

I'm not mention names, or point fingers. It's Saturday night and someone put on a matching black pantie and bra set. Followed by sheer pantyhose, a black and white check skirt (above the knee), black knee socks, and a black pull over top with long sleeves and a turtleneck. (first there was a white crop top, then a black crop top, the last selection was the black pull over) Hair, makeup, silver necklace and loop earrings. The male occupant held the door open for the female occupant, kiss-kiss, out the door at 20:50.     

3 hours ago, Noldus said:

0509 Alberto left with his new shotgun  assault rifle

Maybe he just frees Martina from the clutches of the party gang. How the prince always frees the princess from the dragon's captivity.😂

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I'm not mention names, or point fingers. It's Saturday night and someone put on a matching black pantie and bra set. Followed by sheer pantyhose, a black and white check skirt (above the knee), black knee socks, and a black pull over top with long sleeves and a turtleneck. (first there was a white crop top, then a black crop top, the last selection was the black pull over) Hair, makeup, silver necklace and loop earrings. The male occupant held the door open for the female occupant, kiss-kiss, out the door at 20:50.     

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

She probably managed to free herself. 😁

All clothes and jewelery at the same place  as chuck mentioned in his summary😏

Damn, I would love to look this good too if I was out all night.🤣

That’s great!  I guess, it was good she returned with her usual hour-long makeup intact (without the customary red lipstick) and sheer pantyhose with black knee socks remained on.  Glad it was a fun party without the removal of her clothes.  All in the same place. 

Even Taco?? Must have a well trained liver!

3 hours ago, chuck206 said:

going to the bingo

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, yelt said:

That’s great!  I guess, it was good she returned with her usual hour-long makeup intact (without the customary red lipstick) and sheer pantyhose with black knee socks remained on.  Glad it was a fun party without the removal of her clothes.  All in the same place. 

is she still at the flat i dont see her

• Confused 1