Martina & Alberto - 2023 #1

Noldus

1 hour ago, yelt said:

Well again there are the haves and have nots that separate any conversation, even speculation about this apartment and its participants. It also makes this forum conversation worthless and untenable. 

Unless you speak to Martina directly or are consistently advised behind closed doors, anything is possible. However, there is of course the weekend. 

Hi Yelt - I am pleased to say that your predictions were totally wrong.  Martina went to yoga and had a nice dinner with Alberto.  And now they are cuddling on the couch watching the TV.  Earlier she gave Alberto a romantic heart cake which they shared together.  No matter what happens to these two in the future they will always remain great friends.  Alberto has always let Martina do whatever she wanted to do and that’s the way it will always be between the two of them.  But Martina will always crave talking to Alberto because she needs to talk to people she can trust and depend on.  Their love is more than sex and Alberto understands Martina better than anyone.  They will eventually leave RLC and we will all miss them.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hi Yelt - I am pleased to say that your predictions were totally wrong.  Martina went to yoga and had a nice dinner with Alberto.  And now they are cuddling on the couch watching the TV.  Earlier she gave Alberto a romantic heart cake which they shared together.  No matter what happens to these two in the future they will always remain great friends.  Alberto has always let Martina do whatever she wanted to do and that’s the way it will always be between the two of them.  But Martina will always crave talking to Alberto because she needs to talk to people she can trust and depend on.  Their love is more than sex and Alberto understands Martina better than anyone.  They will eventually leave RLC and we will all miss them.

Nice dinner together? Did anyone besides you see them having a nice dinner together. Is there proof? What they have or had, was not love, it was life out of necessity and the need for money. What she did love is your money, that which was only triggered by sex, and she knew it. 

Yes, Alberto understood her for her time under the apartment roof.  Otherwise, no one not even Alberto, really knows what she was outside of RLC or who she was and has become or will become in the future. I hope for the best and she learns.  

No matter when or if she receives her tourism degree, she will not be successful with a career until she learns the simple basics of life, integrity, respect, honesty, humility, gratitude, etc. 

Alberto is not blind, but I would say he does not trust her, rightfully so. But has the kind of love for her she knows nothing about and yet to learn. 

Although a wasted talent she is only good for one person, herself. She will continue to cheat and be dishonest, until it all comes back to trouble her. Then we can say the only one who would be able to rescue her will be Alberto.

About craving? She only craves speaking with Alberto due to the proximity of the space in which they live. In fact, the only craving Martina has shown and proven, is for sex with other women. 

Yes, the time has come for them to go their separate ways. Perhaps before her trip will be the last time you will see them together. I keep hoping and so far, she continues to return. Yes, I will be happy to hear Martina is no longer in front of RLC. It has served its purpose. Yes, I will be glad for Alberto, that he no longer must be around someone who has only pretend to love him and caused him little happiness and much grief. 

From all I have read, I now better understand why he used her as a landfill for sex. Not kind but true. I also cannot see them remaining the good friends as all her other lovers after what he has gone through with her. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 4

8 hours ago, yelt said:

Nice dinner together? Did anyone besides you see them having a nice dinner together. Is there proof? What they have or had, was not love, it was life out of necessity and the need for money. What she did love is your money, that which was only triggered by sex, and she knew it. 

Yes, Alberto understood her for her time under the apartment roof.  Otherwise, no one not even Alberto, really knows what she was outside of RLC or who she was and has become or will become in the future. I hope for the best and she learns.  

No matter when or if she receives her tourism degree, she will not be successful with a career until she learns the simple basics of life, integrity, respect, honesty, humility, gratitude, etc. 

Alberto is not blind, but I would say he does not trust her, rightfully so. But has the kind of love for her she knows nothing about and yet to learn. 

Although a wasted talent she is only good for one person, herself. She will continue to cheat and be dishonest, until it all comes back to trouble her. Then we can say the only one who would be able to rescue her will be Alberto.

About craving? She only craves speaking with Alberto due to the proximity of the space in which they live. In fact, the only craving Martina has shown and proven, is for sex with other women. 

Yes, the time has come for them to go their separate ways. Perhaps before her trip will be the last time you will see them together. I keep hoping and so far, she continues to return. Yes, I will be happy to hear Martina is no longer in front of RLC. It has served its purpose. Yes, I will be glad for Alberto, that he no longer must be around someone who has only pretend to love him and caused him little happiness and much grief. 

From all I have read, I now better understand why he used her as a landfill for sex. Not kind but true. I also cannot see them remaining the good friends as all her other lovers after what he has gone through with her. 

Yelt - You have made some terrible and hurtful comments upon people you do not know.  I think you should take a very close look at yourself and find your own inner soul.  Martina and Alberto are real people with real emotions and feelings.  You do not likr them and have never liked them.  If your hate for them is so deep you should not be following them.  It must be very disturbing for you.  It has made you very disturbed person.  Be careful for yourself.  Such hate is dangerous.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

14 hours ago, yelt said:

well written!

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

well written!

Both yours and Yelt’s response show how little you know about Martina and Alberto’s live’s.  They have known each other for a long time and have experienced very tough times.  So where you see Martina in a very negative way,  I see her as a free spirit with a partner (Alberto) accepting her the way she is.  

Whether you realize it or not they are both working hard to establish a different future.  RLC is not their future. Having you watch and criticize them every day on RLC is not their future.  Good luck Martina and Alberto.  You are good people with a real love for each other, family and friends.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

Both yours and Yelt’s response show how little you know about Martina and Alberto’s live’s.  They have known each other for a long time and have experienced very tough times.  So where you see Martina in a very negative way,  I see her as a free spirit with a partner (Alberto) accepting her the way she is.  

Whether you realize it or not they are both working hard to establish a different future.  RLC is not their future. Having you watch and criticize them every day on RLC is not their future.  Good luck Martina and Alberto.  You are good people with a real love for each other, family and friends.

La verdadera prueba para estos dos y todos los demás es cuando dejan RLC y se reincorporan al mundo real. Sospecho que algunos no lo logran, lo que quizás explique por qué algunos regresan.

6 minutes ago, JYBRD said:

La verdadera prueba para estos dos y todos los demás es cuando dejan RLC y se reincorporan al mundo real. Sospecho que algunos no lo logran, lo que quizás explique por qué algunos regresan.

Very true.  But both Martina and Alberto are starting to not depend on RLC.  For sure Alberto has a job as a landscaper and is working very hard 5 days a week and is starting to get some jobs on the side.  And Martina has devoted the past few years to upgrade her education and then go into a travel inductry course which she is very close to completing.  It will not be long before she will be working full time and will be able to discard all of the voyeurs of RLC and live a normal life. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Deepdave said:

with respect deepdave, i know about as much as anyone else and can only go off of what is written for the most part. i however, do not watch and criticize them every day.  i think martina could care less about alberto and there is no way alberto can accept what she constantly does to him.  if it weren't for rlc holding them both together through rlc, i believe alberto would kick her to the curb and move on with a much more happy life.  i agree with yelt's post no matter how terrible or hurtful you think his comments are.  what i've noticed on this forum is that there are those of you who take up for these people no matter what they do, and then there are those of you that try to piece things together for what they (the tenants) believe is actually happening in their real live's off camera.  i don't think you see a smidgen of their real live's when they are on camera.  martina has demonstrated on multiple occasions her behavior with other people (male and female) which only leaves me to believe that she doesn't care about alberto at all.

how are they working so hard to establish a different future?  martina studying to be something at 27 cuz she wanted to be on an adult website showing herself to the world and now all of a sudden it's time to do something different.  sorry deepdave, i'm not buying it.  good luck alberto, you are a good man and deserve much better!

• Upvote 4

Think if people criticize them, it should be also allowed to defend them.

Alberto and Martina are both free people who have been living together in an apartment at RLC since 2017 and can leave the "project" any time, what they haven't done up to now. 🤔

I know many relationships that fail after a significantly shorter period of time because both partners hardly allow themselves any freedom, I think we see the other extreme here.

That doesn't correspond to the relationship standard recognized in many countries, but so what. We have had enough self-appointed moralizers who tell us what a partnership should look like. That's why I find it interesting to see something totally different and liberal that has worked for so long.

Be free to see it in a different way , no problem if it is discussed in a respectful way. 😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

with respect deepdave, i know about as much as anyone else and can only go off of what is written for the most part. i however, do not watch and criticize them every day.  i think martina could care less about alberto and there is no way alberto can accept what she constantly does to him.  if it weren't for rlc holding them both together through rlc, i believe alberto would kick her to the curb and move on with a much more happy life.  i agree with yelt's post no matter how terrible or hurtful you think his comments are.  what i've noticed on this forum is that there are those of you who take up for these people no matter what they do, and then there are those of you that try to piece things together for what they (the tenants) believe is actually happening in their real live's off camera.  i don't think you see a smidgen of their real live's when they are on camera.  martina has demonstrated on multiple occasions her behavior with other people (male and female) which only leaves me to believe that she doesn't care about alberto at all.

how are they working so hard to establish a different future?  martina studying to be something at 27 cuz she wanted to be on an adult website showing herself to the world and now all of a sudden it's time to do something different.  sorry deepdave, i'm not buying it.  good luck alberto, you are a good man and deserve much better!

Your comment shows how little you know about them.  We do get information from an interpreter that allows us to understand them better.  She is not perfect but she is not the heartless monster that you make out to be.  She has many friends at school, from RLC and back home,  She is very close to her family and speaks to them often.  Alberto has always given Martina at lot of leeway because of her bisexuality.  If he accepts it why do you care?  Martina accepts that he likes to go on long bike trips and does not mind staying at home watching Taco and videos.  You must lead a very religious life if you thing that no one can have fun.  Loosen up and don’t worry about all the negatives of our favourite couple.

• Thanks 1

Since I've stopped watching this apartment, I check on the forum from time to time to see what may have changed. I'm guessing from what is said (and not said) that Martina and Alberto may not have celebrated Valentines Day to demonstrate their undying love for each other. If that is true and if that surprises anyone, then they have not been paying attention. From my observations, Martina has not been in love with anyone since Nelly. Now that that era has passed, I see no evidence that her heart is pledged to anyone. Until recently, we had no evidence to explain the norm-bending lifestyle of Martina and Alberto. Now that we have seen them engage in an episode of "soft swinging" that few have chosen to talk about on this forum, there is a rationale from which to presumes their off-camera behaviors. The standard for this forum seems to be that all reports of non-camera events are but speculation, but speculation based on observed behaviors move it to a different category in my opinion. The US judicial system calls it "a preponderance of the evidence". 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Well, I think Valentine's Day is more a gift to florists, shops and restaurants. If you need one day a year to show the other your infinite love... well I don't know how infinite it is then....but surely everyone should celebrate it as they want but without exaggerated demands.

One reason for the simple celebration or no celebration could have been that something else was originally planned that changed at short notice.

We have often seen that they changed plans at short notice, special Martina .😉

• Thanks 3