Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

9 minutes ago, philo said:

I was hoping to see Carla fuck her outside boyfriend on camera. The event would put her in a special class of RLC apartments. Only three people in the history of RLC, to my knowledge, have ever brought their outside sex partners home to fuck on camera while in an RLC relationship with a partner : Vanessa, Masha, and Martina.

18 minutes ago, philo said:

By the way...I missed it that Carla got caught fucking another guy. I know that when the had a brief spilt, she brought other guys there and one of the slept in the bed with her but they didn't fuck on camera. Is this the same guy or someone else?

Audio mostly was captured by the hall cam, they were fucking on the balcony.

30 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Audio mostly was captured by the hall cam, they were fucking on the balcony.

From the sounds, it sounded like that guy fucked her way better than Yanai ever did.

BTW, does anyone still have the video of when Carla cheated on her first boyfriend on RLC? 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the sounds, it sounded like that guy fucked her way better than Yanai ever did.

BTW, does anyone still have the video of when Carla cheated on her first boyfriend on RLC? 

Had no clue she cheated on Mario! Good luck with that tho, been trying to get the vid off vanessa cheating for years!