Carla & Yanai (2023) #1

Carla and Yanai have been toying with the idea of letting the neighbors watch them fuck. They have increased the number of times at night, that they open the curtains to allow them to be seen through the glass door. Now they are going full blast with moans while not only are the drapes pulled back, the glass door is wide open allowing full access to any voyeur across the driveway.

2 hours ago, philo said:

Carla and Yanai have been toying with the idea of letting the neighbors watch them fuck. They have increased the number of times at night, that they open the curtains to allow them to be seen through the glass door. Now they are going full blast with moans while not only are the drapes pulled back, the glass door is wide open allowing full access to any voyeur across the driveway.

Maybe they do it because they have privacy and nobody can see in, but as usual your fantasies are epic 🤣

9 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Maybe they do it because they have privacy and nobody can see in, but as usual your fantasies are epic 🤣

You enjoy trolling me don't you. Feel free to continue if you think it elevates your status on this forum. It would really benefit the reader, however, if you sometimes (at least once) tell them what I posted was in error. Give us your own explanation and back it up with time stamps or any evidence you can muster. (Can't do it can you?) The reason that you are so impotent is because it require a basic intellect beyond grade school name calling. Im looking forward to seeing you show up at my next post. We all know that you will using the only multisyllabic word in your vocabulary...."fantasies". 

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, philo said:

You enjoy trolling me don't you. Feel free to continue if you think it elevates your status on this forum. It would really benefit the reader, however, if you sometimes (at least once) tell them what I posted was in error. Give us your own explanation and back it up with time stamps or any evidence you can muster. (Can't do it can you?) The reason that you are so impotent is because it require a basic intellect beyond grade school name calling. Im looking forward to seeing you show up at my next post. We all know that you will using the only multisyllabic word in your vocabulary...."fantasies". 

That's a bit rich, it's obvious you are the troll, have a look at your reply, more fantasies 😂 You offer nothing to this forum