What's with her outfits lately?

Is it me or has she been wearing more clothes and covering more.  I know she is still nude at times but in general she seems to were more clothes than she used to.  Also what's with the outfit she has been sleeping in the past few nights?  She could not cover herself more than she is now.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul has been trying to get some action from Leora for over a week now. She constantly rejects him. Many times in the past she has given in to him and done what she had to do - lay back and think of Russia for 3 minutes!

The dynamics of the relationship have definitely changed. Leora is far more assertive with Paul and now that she is working seems much stronger as a person.

Some thing needs to change to improve the situation or I can these two splitting up. Paul needs to get a job, spend time out of the apartment and stop following Leora around trying to dry hump her every time she lays down or stands still long enough for him to get his hands on her!

Some thing needs to change to improve the situation....

The only change that needs to be made is them both getting the fuck out asap.

I also felt this way about Nora & Kiko. I want both L&P to do well in life, but losing Leora will probably be the final blow to little squirrel's spine, and I will end up as squirrel soup.

Maybe Nora will put me into her mouth. She loves soup.  :)

I haven't been watching them all that much.  But from what I have seen and read from others, I think Leora is looking for a way out of that relationship.

Who knows?  But if that is the case, she will probably break up with him after RLC makes some changes there.  I don't think that either Leora or RLC wants Paul to become a public spectacle over it all.

I haven't been watching them all that much.  But from what I have seen and read from others, I think Leora is looking for a way out of that relationship.

Who knows?  But if that is the case, she will probably break up with him after RLC makes some changes there.  I don't think that either Leora or RLC wants Paul to become a public spectacle over it all.

Oddly, I'd bet that Paul has the highest IQ of the whole RLC group, and I'll also bet a free drink at Old Dudes's bar that he can actually do math. Quite an accomplishment for RLC guys...

That is not Leora with Paul or whoever the guy is on the couch. This girl is a lot larger than Leora. Her face is different and yes even her feet are different. Look closely.

This girl has an Oriental look to her.

For one brief moment while she was facing towards Paul I thought that TBG was right.  But now she's back to looking like her old self again.

Wow, That was kind of exciting there for a while.  And a real testament to RLC's shitty camera there.