US General Domestic Politics (2023) #1 Begins 01/01/23

12 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Tomorrow is the day of doom for Kevin McCarthy.  😁

Mitch McConnell and 17 other Republican senators screwed the Republicans in the House and the American people when they helped Joe Biden and the Democrats to pass the $1.7 trillion spending bill. McConnell took away the Republican House's power to control the government by controlling spending. The spending plan approved by McConnell and the other RINO senators funds the government until Oct. 1,2023.  Many Republicans in the House fear that McCarthy, based upon his past history, is just another Mitch McConnell. 

8 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Tone-deaf legislating in Washington gives the incoming Republican House majority an...

I'm not sure McCarthy has the strength to withstand the attacks from the Democrats and news media if he becomes Speaker of the House. I'm afraid he will whither and wimp out from all the pressure and give Democrats everything they want in hope of being loved by the news media. I don't believe McCarthy is a very strong person. This fight for the Speaker's job could be a good test of McCarthy's strength. Will he be a strong representative for the American people or is he just another Washington, D.C. spineless, wimpy Republican RINO swamp creature.

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Biden is about the most stupid MFer walking the planet. 

LUCRETIAHUGHES.COM

I go back and forth between Lowes and Home Depot when it comes to which one I like more. However, Home Depot just earned some major...

Will he be a strong representative for the American people or is he just another Washington, D.C. spineless, wimpy Republican RINO swamp creature.

He'll be a spineless, wimpy, swamp creature. The Demoncrats will wear him down very quickly.

4 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mitch McConnell and 17 other Republican senators screwed the Republicans in the House and the American people when they helped Joe Biden and the Democrats to pass the $1.7 trillion spending bill. McConnell took away the Republican House's power to control the government by controlling spending. The spending plan approved by McConnell and the other RINO senators funds the government until Oct. 1,2023.  Many Republicans in the House fear that McCarthy, based upon his past history, is just another Mitch McConnell. 

Now that the Dems have control of the senate you can almost bet Biden is going to pack the SCOTUS over the next 2 years.