B4 - General Topic 2023 #2 (January)

11 minutes ago, Machevh said:

certo, se vogliono riportare la villa allo stato desolato in cui era prima del suo arrivo.

sarebbe tempo invece che qualcun altro decidesse di fare le valigie. Kristy ad esempio, che per mesi ha stuzzicato tutti gli utenti con i suoi finti giochi insieme alla compagna Monica, mentre nel frattempo si faceva una vita tutta sua fuori dalla villa.
ora ha messo in scena questa storia con Taylor sfruttando il fascino che ha su di lei ma con il solo scopo di usarla per i suoi interessi.
va bene quando arriva ubriaca e si mette con Taylor, ma non va bene se è il contrario?
finge di essere la burattinaia della villa, ma non ha tenuto conto della personalità di Taylor e dello status di Lillith... quindi non sta ottenendo quello che vuole.

Anche Taylor pensa solo ai suoi interessi, non c’e’ alcuna relazione con nessuno, vuole soltanto scopare con chiunque gli capita davanti, e crea problemi quando beve, ed e’ aggressiva, anche lei usa le ragazze per i suoi interessi, una volta lasciato RLC, ognuno va’ per la sua strada. Dall’ultima coversazione tra Taylor e Masha, Elettra e stata mandata via perche’ creava problemi, ogni volta che portava qualcuno in casa. E poi nom mi sembra che con Taylor, la villa non sia in uno stato desolato perche’ non fa’ nulla.

• Haha 1

Hace 1 hora, cuasi dijo:

Kim debería empacar e irse a casa después de lo de anoche. Creo que las chicas estaban dispuestas a perdonar la primera vez que se emborracharon, pero después de anoche, no. Cuando todos estaban hablando en la cocina anoche, Taylor estaba hablando de cuando Kim le preguntó por qué no quería follarla, quería follar con Taylor. Y Taylor les dijo a las chicas que es porque no le gusta. Ella no va a follar con alguien que no le gusta. Y Lilith decía que lo intentó, pero Kim estaba demasiado borracha y finalmente se dio por vencida y le dijo, estás borracha, vete a casa. Todos estuvieron de acuerdo en que ella se esfuerza demasiado por tener sexo con alguien y no le importa quién y eso no les gusta. JAJAJA

Isn't that the same as what Taylor does...? 🤔

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, northguy said:

02.57 Kristy to Taylor: "No honey, please never come to me

again in my room before you do...

I'm busy, bye bye, I'm busy."

Jealousi of course, admitted by Kristy.

Later openly bothered several times by Taylor.

Ultimately, this result was predictable from the beginning. 

In my opinion, the whole thing has nothing to do with jealousy, but with the fact that a straight girl is not into girls. So Taylor starts to see the whole thing as a possible relationship, while Kristy is looking for friendship and money through shows. Also, I wouldn't take Taylor too seriously in these events. As all the girls in GOV, she also has an interest in making shows. This is the big disadvantage of GOV. You can never tell what is real because there is so much bullshit. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, quasi said:

Kristy just left with a loaded backpack and the sack she packed last night.  Has several days worth of clothes.  She was trying to get out without Taylor knowing but they passed in the kitchen and then Kristy ran up the steps to get her shoes on and Taylor passed her and they didn't speak and then Kristy was out the door

Last night Kimberly only wanted to have sex with Tani, and play with the girls (kissing,...) but she found out what happened with Taylor, Tani and Lilith. She got angry when she was left alone and that they didn't notify her, she tried it with lilith, but between them there were only kisses. Kimberly at the next party, she will try again with Tani

18 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Ultimately, this result was predictable from the beginning. 

In my opinion, the whole thing has nothing to do with jealousy, but with the fact that a straight girl is not into girls. So Taylor starts to see the whole thing as a possible relationship, while Kristy is looking for friendship and money through shows. Also, I wouldn't take Taylor too seriously in these events. As all the girls in GOV, she also has an interest in making shows. This is the big disadvantage of GOV. You can never tell what is real because there is so much bullshit. 

Of course, nothing can be taken too seriously in GOVs.
Kristy could be for Taylor just another notch in his collection of fucks, or something more, hard to know. It is certainly a more coveted trophy because it is difficult to obtain.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Of course, nothing can be taken too seriously in GOVs.
Kristy could be for Taylor just another notch in his collection of fucks, or something more, hard to know. It is certainly a more coveted trophy because it is difficult to obtain.

Maybe that's exactly what Taylor showed undressing Tani

in front of Kristy, like "you're nothing to me", there are others.

Answer could be: "You're fired."

• Like 2

Tim monitoring Tani on his phone and deciding to be a man of action and rescue her from the lesbians in B-4.  He clearly has a problem with girl-girl sex.,

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The time stamp coincides with the trio beginning the erotic play on Tani's bed.

From a very quick read, the Spanish legal code apparently does not have a stalking law, per se, with workplace harassment being the closest equivalent.  In this instance, Tim and Tani are both employees of the same business enterprise, and he has no right to be monitoring and interfering with her private life, as he did last night.  That said, Spanish law seems to have a lot of grey areas when it comes to addressing harassment situations where a person's fundamental right to psychological and moral integrity is violated.

------------------------

Tani was as much or more a willing participant in last night's activities.  It was Tani who put her fingers in her wet pussy and then put them in Taylor's mouth to taste.  It would not surprise me at all to learn that Lilith and Tani were the main planners of this party.  Lilith is Tani's closest friend (Tim excluded) in RLC.

-----------------------

As for Kristy, why did she not join the others?  Was she already planning this short trip, and wanted to avoid the drinking? 

She supposedly told Taylor that she would not be Taylor's girlfriend, but basically be a friend with benefits, i.e., sex.  Kristy did not get upset with Taylor about Taylor and Masha having sex a week ago.  Has Taylor told Kristy that Kristy can no longer have a guy sleep over and fuck her?  The dynamic of this Kristy - Taylor relationship is all quite confusing. 

5 minutes ago, moules said:

Tim monitoring Tani on his phone and deciding to be a man of action and rescue her from the lesbians in B-4.  He clearly has a problem with girl-girl sex.,

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

The time stamp coincides with the trio beginning the erotic play on Tani's bed.

From a very quick read, the Spanish legal code apparently does not have a stalking law, per se, with workplace harassment being the closest equivalent.  In this instance, Tim and Tani are both employees of the same business enterprise, and he has no right to be monitoring and interfering with her private life, as he did last night.  That said, Spanish law seems to have a lot of grey areas when it comes to addressing harassment situations where a person's fundamental right to psychological and moral integrity is violated.

------------------------

Tani was as much or more a willing participant in last night's activities.  It was Tani who put her fingers in her wet pussy and then put them in Taylor's mouth to taste.  It would not surprise me at all to learn that Lilith and Tani were the main planners of this party.  Lilith is Tani's closest friend (Tim excluded) in RLC.

-----------------------

As for Kristy, why did she not join the others?  Was she already planning this short trip, and wanted to avoid the drinking? 

She supposedly told Taylor that she would not be Taylor's girlfriend, but basically be a friend with benefits, i.e., sex.  Kristy did not get upset with Taylor about Taylor and Masha having sex a week ago.  Has Taylor told Kristy that Kristy can no longer have a guy sleep over and fuck her?  The dynamic of this Kristy - Taylor relationship is all quite confusing. 

When he leaves the bed looks like he was on a phone call.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

The dynamic of this Kristy - Taylor relationship is all quite confusing. 

Exactly, and therefore quite fascinating psychology (guessing game).

One could think Kristy want's Taylor all for herself, but then they

would be a couple. As Kristy doesn't finish Taylor off (as she should,

when she get's her excited, kind of moral duty?) she basically

can't have it both ways. In that sense Taylor is right.

But her provocation with doing Tani right in Kristy's face, a very bad mistake.

Any power battles between them, Kristy wins them all.