Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #2

Pete1960

Hi

As you are probably aware, since Paul has "retired" from work he has been a constant presence in the apartment, and it has dramatically altered the dynamics of said apartment, where he seems to control he every waking moment.

She has therefor lost much of her independence and spirit that made her such an attraction.

Recently it has seemed as though everything she did was artificial and choreographed with Paul pulling the strings...and last night I discovered them doing it by iPhone, and laptop...him in the LR and she in the bedroom, she took us for idiots..and I don't pay good money to be made a fool off....

So in my book she is finished when my subscription runs out in late May-June .

That's it 

I was looking back at one of Jimbo's posts from 2019 and couldn't agree more. Things must be worse today. I wouldn't know for sure, because I cancelled my sub in November. Having Paul there constantly, completely ruined the free flow and spontaneity of Leora and how she ran the apartment. So because of useless and worthless Paul, I will not be renewing my sub in the foreseeable future.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Hi

As you are probably aware, since Paul has "retired" from work he has been a constant presence in the apartment, and it has dramatically altered the dynamics of said apartment, where he seems to control he every waking moment.

She has therefor lost much of her independence and spirit that made her such an attraction.

Recently it has seemed as though everything she did was artificial and choreographed with Paul pulling the strings...and last night I discovered them doing it by iPhone, and laptop...him in the LR and she in the bedroom, she took us for idiots..and I don't pay good money to be made a fool off....

So in my book she is finished when my subscription runs out in late May-June .

That's it 

I was looking back at one of Jimbo's posts from 2019 and couldn't agree more. Things must be worse today. I wouldn't know for sure, because I cancelled my sub in November. Having Paul there constantly, completely ruined the free flow and spontaneity of Leora and how she ran the apartment. So because of useless and worthless Paul, I will not be renewing my sub in the foreseeable future.

Then in your case, the best solution is to send Paul to Russia 🇷🇺 to fight against Ukraine 🇺🇦 🤔 😉