B4 - General Topic 2023 #3 (January)

36 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

wow, right over my head lol.  i assume it's some kind of storage device that can handle a lot of bit/bytes of information?  sorry, not a computer person here.  i know how to turn them on and turn them off.  i leave all that other stuff to people like yourself.

It's a dedicated computer with storage space of ~48,000,000,000,000 bytes of information. For context, the majority of people have 1 to 2 TBs of storage space on their computers.

Fear of losing Kristy has played a trick on Taylor. To avoid the Tani argument in the presence of the idiot (she could have told Kristy what happened) she hid for 35 minutes in the bathroom of her room and only came down when no one was there. Tani was good at changing the subject right away

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Stormshaedow said:

It's a dedicated computer with storage space of ~48,000,000,000,000 bytes of information. For context, the majority of people have 1 to 2 TBs of storage space on their computers.

wow, that is a boat load of storage space.  i hope the feds never visit your house lol.  no telling what they might find in that big file cabinet!  i have a laptop and don't even know how to tell how full my storage space is.  i guess i need to get on the internet and find out and see how full it is.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes with some of you who consider him to be a lot of things (based from your vivid imagination)

i hate to disagree,  i watched how he was with ilona when they were in the orange apartment and he treated her like shit and made her cry on numerous occasions.  he's a piece of shit!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Fear of losing Kristy has played a trick on Taylor. To avoid the Tani argument in the presence of the idiot (she could have told Kristy what happened) she hid for 35 minutes in the bathroom of her room and only came down when no one was there. Tani was good at changing the subject right away

interesting, i think she lied to kristy yesterday when she went out to meet kristy before kristy returned to the villa.

• Confused 1

Even after Tim and Tani had become a copulating pair, she chose not to invite him to join her when she was going clubbing in Barcelona with Lilith and others.  For good reason.  He would be jealous of the attention she gets.

One night, Tani was planning to wear her over the knee black boots with the high heel; black shorts, and a black jacket, with no bra or blouse underneath.  I think she planned on not buttoning the jacket.  That was too little from Lilith's standpoint.  Lilith went to her room and brought back a black bra to wear.  After watching this, I thought the real Tani is quite the party girl.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Yes with some of you who consider him to be a lot of things (based from your vivid imagination)

It is not our vivid imagination.  But perhaps you find his character and personality and behavior to be appropriate, even laudable.

I, for one, have never met a woman who likes being spied on by her partner. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Actually she spend all her time with him prior to that night.

Yes, it's been quite excessive, since he came over to get her during the girl girl party.  Seems like a possessive-addiction issue to me.

You don't want to hear it, but Tani and Tim have been sleeping together every night since December 31

After one night people here say that Taylor and Kristy are a couple, but Tani and Tim who have been together for 2 months nobody here wants to say it

This is a nice couple 🙂

• Haha 1