B4 - General Topic 2023 #4 (January)

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

I don't think it's at all safe for Taylor to go to Russia, and probably not for Kristy right now either.

Draft is only for men in Russia I guess, and Kristy wanted to see her

family for a few days, very understandable.

I think the visa is the big unknown factor for her.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

There is no prohibition against Italian citizens traveling to Russia.  She would need a Russia visa, obtained from a Russian embassy or consulate.  She would need to leave from an airport from which flights still fly to/from Russia.

A list from June.

SIMPLEFLYING.COM

Russia is less isolated than you might think, with almost 3,500 overseas flights this month.

LGBT is illegal in Russia since 2012, so Taylor would risk jail.

6 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Non penso che sia sicuro per Taylor andare in Russia, e probabilmente nemmeno per Kristy in questo momento.

It's very dangerous because homosexuals in Russia are persecuted, it's not advisable and in fact I don't think Taylor will go now. All LGTB genre is prohibited

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Personally I don't think the relationship will last...

Gays and lesbians re now persona non grata in Russia.  So I will agree with you the current relationship would be a short one if both went to Russia.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

Russia's parliament approved on Thursday a bill that widens a prohibition of "LGBT propaganda" and restricts the "demonstration" of...

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, moules said:

There is no prohibition against Italian citizens traveling to Russia.  She would need a Russia visa, obtained from a Russian embassy or consulate.  She would need to leave from an airport from which flights still fly to/from Russia.

A list from June.

I was referring to their laws against LGBT propaganda

1 minute ago, poncherello said:

Maybe I'm wrong but in a moment of this evening it could be that Taylor and Kristy have formalized their relationship to those present?

They don't hide it, and Kristy seems to tell everyone and get

tensions away from what had happened before.

Kristy is really good at communicating stuff.

I still see her as the queen here in Barcelona,

and only Masha having a bigger personality in RLC.