B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

This is the plan then, if Lavi grants hospitality. So Kristy is still in Barca.
Lilith seems to be still there too, they talked about a party in one of the apartments in town, to which they weren't invited, while Lilith seems to be.

Kristy is at Alana's

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Questo è il piano allora, se Lavi concede ospitalità. Quindi Kristy è ancora al Barça.
Anche Lilith sembra essere ancora lì, hanno parlato di una festa in uno degli appartamenti in città, alla quale non erano state invitate, mentre Lilith sembra di sì.

So will we see them together tonight?

It is a pity that when and FINALLY after an incredible loooooooooong time B4 got interesting to watch with many things happening due to the brilliant idea of RLC to cast Taylor and Elettra - the brilliant goes for the fact that Taylor isn’t Russian speaking so she had to communicate in English and it made it easier and nicer for the viewers to follow and of course being a real undisputed lesbian and also for Elettra who entered like a storm and caused so many incidents , things that broke the routine we have seen repeatedly and created lots of drama - , we got to see an incredible evolution Kristy who was a tenant that had a rather uninteresting run in B2 before really rewarding anyone with her on camera actions , first with her male sex partner and then the unbelievable story with Taylor - who I think really not even one of us watching RLC haven’t actually realized what has happened in such a short time - , luckily we got rid of Lilith who was a scandal of her having the second best room after the penthouse and we all know by now that she stayed for so long because of Nelly ( with the rumors being that she was supplying substances to Nelly - however now she looks fine and clear - ) , we can maybe see again Tani shining once again after her not feeling nice with the presence of Lilith and perhaps Raniya will get more comfortable . 

It is also the first time in really long time that RLC is updating with such fast reflexes , it might be that the new apartments added gave them the chance to inform of tenants departures easier . I think everyone would have liked for Taylor and Kristy to stay more , it was good times and both girls really also seemed to enjoy being tenants and participants , at least Kristy who didn’t like it so much I think while in B2 . Taylor is a massive loss , I think she was the favorite of the girls , everyone liked her plus the chance of the rest of the girls / guys being able to practice their English , first it was super for us viewers and understanding and second the girls were clearly more open speaking on cameras while Taylor would bring up conversations of homosexuality and such similar things .

A big respect from my side to Taylor and many 👏👏 , this is exactly the tenants we would like to see . Also for Kristy being fantastic since moving in the villa and finally free from Alana and as for Lilith , FINALLY she’s out and i won’t personally miss her at all . Time for the villa / B4 to continue with this success and hopefully a mixture of new and repeaters who always needed to guide the new ones , let’s see . 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

4 hours ago, chuck206 said:

Interesting. I kinda see it your way. Taylor diving between Tani's legs seemed a bit forward, but maybe Taylor thought she had a green light after the hallway make-out session. Lilith has always struck me as someone who gets things going (sexual teasing) and then backs off to watch what happens. Excusing Tani for the "uncomfortable incident" because she had been drinking ..... well what about Taylor+Lilith, they were drinking also. Alcohol and bad judgement, go together. And I like to watch a train wreck.  😉

I don't excuse Tani from anything.  She knew exactly what she was doing along with the others who were also drinking.  They didn't have any blackouts as far as I'm concerned.  I still believe Tani knew Tim would eventually arrive to see what was going on.  She didn't stop after he arrived either.  Besides Tani initiated a lot of what was going on, IMO.  As for Tim, he has some nerve after getting his dick sucked by Kimberly when he and Tani were still involved. It seems to be okay with him to cheat but not okay for Tani to do the same or even have some fun with the girls. What an egotistical shit head he is. If they were considering themselves to not be in a relationship at the time, as it was mentioned earlier, then he shouldn't have been involved with or snooping on whatever she was doing.   What an asshole. I never did like him ever since I saw him having sex with Kassandra on the sofa in B7.

• Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Ilona is an earlier participant and was in B1 - among others with Irma. She and Tim opened B3 in their time as the first COV apartment (the overview can be found in the B5 overview). They have a son together. (He is also in Bali)

What a nice family! (sarcastic tone)