B4 - General Topic 2023 #5 (January)

15 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Did you confirm the story with Kristy? will they leave together? Thanks for your availability, you are kind. That's enough for me, I don't need to know anything else. Thank you again

Of course it's confirmed! All participants know about their history. They will leave together on Wednesday by train for this famous holiday together. In theory she was supposed to sleep at the villa tonight and tomorrow night at B2, I think Kristy had asked Lavi for her. But the way the evening is going, I think she'll be sleeping at the B5.

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

Of course it's confirmed! All participants know about their history. They will leave together on Wednesday by train for this famous holiday together. In theory she was supposed to sleep at the villa tonight and tomorrow night at B2, I think Kristy had asked Lavi for her. But the way the evening is going, I think she'll be sleeping at the B5.

Maybe even Anya will sleep there. 🤣

4 hours ago, moos54 said:

so you should watch only few minutes after this 🤔

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

We can see that Lilith causes Taylor to go towards Tani's pussy and prevent Tani from putting the panties back on.
So there was a desire from Tani to stop this but she was prevented from doing so by Lilith
In 2023, this is considered as sexual assault and it is punishable by law, which was not necessarily the case a few years ago.

A per-requisite for sexual assault in the EU is the use of violence or intimidation against the victim.  There was neither in this instance

(The crime of sexual assault is  set out in article 178 of the Spanish legal code.)

But assuming for the sake of argument, that there was a sexual assault.  The consequences of a conviction of Lilith or Taylor could be severe.  See below:

Article 194 of the Spanish legal code sets out this penalty with respect to an offense under article 178.

"Article 194
"In the cases defined in Chapters IV and V of this Title, if establishments or premises are used, whether or not they are open to the public, to perpetrate the deeds, a sentence of conviction may order the temporary or definitive closure thereof. Temporary closure, which may not exceed five years, may also be adopted precautionary."

This text is from the English language version of the Spanish criminal code, Colección: Traducciones del Derecho Español
Ministerio de Justicia. Publicacione

So if Lilith and Taylor were to be convicted of sexual assault, the villa (B-4) would be at risk for closure.

3 minutes ago, moules said:

A per-requisite for sexual assault in the EU is the use of violence or intimidation against the victim.  There was neither in this instance

(The crime of sexual assault is  set out in article 178 of the Spanish legal code.)

But assuming for the sake of argument, that there was a sexual assault.  The consequences of a conviction of Lilith or Taylor could be severe.  See below:

Article 194 of the Spanish legal code sets out this penalty with respect to an offense under article 178.

"Article 194
"In the cases defined in Chapters IV and V of this Title, if establishments or premises are used, whether or not they are open to the public, to perpetrate the deeds, a sentence of conviction may order the temporary or definitive closure thereof. Temporary closure, which may not exceed five years, may also be adopted precautionary."

This text is from the English language version of the Spanish criminal code, Colección: Traducciones del Derecho Español

So if Lilith and Taylor were to be convicted of sexual assault, the villa (B-4) would be at risk for closure.

Holding her arms and fingering against her will could interpret as violence.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

"Article 194

I understand your passion for law, but I think you're daydreaming a little too much

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Certo che è confermato! Tutti i partecipanti conoscono la loro storia. Partiranno insieme mercoledì in treno per questa famosa festa insieme. In teoria avrebbe dovuto dormire alla villa stanotte e domani notte al B2, credo che Kristy avesse chiesto di lei a Lavi. Ma per come sta andando la serata, penso che dormirà al B5.

Here's what I wanted to hear and I'm overjoyed because for once love wins. We won't see them again unfortunately but I'm happy for them. I followed all the things Taylor said in Italian and I strongly believe in it. LONG LIVE LOVE   😘😘😘😘😘😘

3 minutes ago, poncherello said:

Here's what I wanted to hear and I'm overjoyed because for once love wins. We won't see them again unfortunately but I'm happy for them. I followed all the things Taylor said in Italian and I strongly believe in it. LONG LIVE LOVE   😘😘😘😘😘😘

you people are unreal!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, poncherello said:

John Lennon wanted peace & love in 1980 and look where it got him.  🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, poncherello said:

I'm happy too and I hope it really works out between them. I'm not too pessimistic about seeing them again, it will almost certainly happen that they will be guests of someone (they undoubtedly have many friendships among the participants) and perhaps even as tenants if they receive a good offer from rlc