B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

51 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I truly believe that Marlene never did it with the guys that she brought in. 🤣

I'm sure that doesn't happen either with Marlene with all the different guys she used to bring in.  I thought they were pretty regular and quickly bought in by her to even think about signing any papers as intoxicated as she used to be.  I also know that Rani and Elettra didn't have their guest sign anything either, because when they discovered the cams one of them was trying to block one of them along with Rani trying to do the same until Elettra told them no and she then unblocked it.  One of the guys said he could get in trouble when he found out and saw he was on film so then he and his other guy friend left very quickly. 

• Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

?????   She is alone ... And taking a bath with a bathing suit ???  WTF ??  

Yes, she seems very weird at times.  Like I said earlier, I truly believe she no longer wants her viewers of RLC to see her naked on  any of cams. Just her viewers on her phone from social media. 

42 minutes ago, northguy said:

5) The RLC participants knew everything about K/T,

because they spent a lot of time with gossip about

each other, verbally or on mobile.

None the less they tried to use Taylor, both

Tani/Lillith and Tereza/Anya, they didn't care.

Except Rani, they are all the same: Low quality.

Yes, I was very upset and was starting to dislike Anya for the first time when she was trying to get Taylor to comply with her desires knowing Taylor and Kristy were together. I was hoping that wouldn't happen because if it did, I would have felt sorry for Kristy, because I knew she really wanted to be closer than before. I understand why she (Anya) was doing it, because Taylor gave her the impression at the party the other night that she was open to have sex with whomever she wanted.  That was the agreement her and Kristy had in the beginning before that changed.  I felt a lot better when Taylor continued to reject her continued advances. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

this is quite funny, Rani keeps putting the soap suds to cover her boobs which washes off when rinsing her hair repeat 🤣

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Wow! What a mess with all the suds.  She probably needed that much, since she hasn't taken a shower or bath in a long while. So, it seems. She reminds me of Kassandra a little with all the secrecy. 

14 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Wow! What a mess with all the suds.  She probably needed that much, since she hasn't taken a shower or bath in a long while. So, it seems. She reminds me of Kassandra a little with all the secrecy. 

Is that Tani and Tim I see with Rani in the hallway to the kitchen.  At least that who it looks like. I was wondering who that was at first.  I can't really tell at the moment.  I think that's who they are.

1 minute ago, rzkjr1 said:

Is that Tani and Tim I see with Rani in the hallway to the kitchen.  At least that who it looks like. I was wondering who that was at first.  I can't really tell at the moment.  I think that's who they are.

I guess it is.  I don't recognize Tani with the mask on.

A speculation according to events seen in recent months .. 

Masha visits Barcelona and stays in B4  in November ( or October )  if i remember correctly , very very soon after we got Elettra and Taylor in the villa .

Masha visits Barcelona during Christmas and stays in B4 and less than a month later we see major changes with the departure of one of the longest in a row stay tenant , Kristy (  I think she is the one with Radislava who have stayed for a year or so ) , Taylor departing also and another long continuous  stay tenant , Lilith . 

It is most probably coincidences but it is a fact that the changes happened after Masha’s visit . I had stated while Masha was on holidays  last month that it looks like changes are coming since she’s visiting and here it is 😂 But of course a big speculation from my side , still the facts show a pattern the last twice she has been there . The arrival of the new girls will reveal a lot of how RLC wants to proceed for 2023 since the new girls will be the spring / summer times in the villa … personal preference would be 1 or 2 new tenants but the type of girls like Anya / Lavika /Britney or even the sisters 😊 , the return of Esmi and her sister I would love to have , most of all I would love that they give once again the villa to Ulyana / Olivia and Harley and the hardcore ultimate return would be for me to have Diane , Daniela and Olya , this would guarantee an incredible fun in all aspects summer .. 

At the moment , we get to see amazing Tani who any of us viewers can see how the best sex happens  when you have a woman who knows what to do with a man even not being the best performer , we have fantastic B2 which keeps Barcelona GOV project interesting to watch and poor Britney who has an unbelievable potential but needs to get free from the ghost place , B1 . As for B5 , it isn’t the same without Holly and Thor which had a truly amazing chemistry and co stay with Tereza and Timur , but i need to say , for my personal preference about women , Wednesday is a dream female , amazing boobs , the curves at the body exactly where they should be , a girl who simply loves her guy endlessly and she surrenders to his requests as he knows how to please her . Last but not least , the hunted by the indifferent from the majority of viewers B7 and the presence of Nelly and Bogdan for who their time should be long gone , despite for me Bogdan always being a fantastic guy . Poor Kimberly , fun , smiley , crazy , full of life to do things , i hope the new arrivals will help her present to us her endless potential as well . Let’s see . 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Acabo de terminar de revisar cosas sobre Kristy/Taylor.

1) Kristy tuvo tanta suerte de conocer a Taylor por pura casualidad,

porque le cambió la vida por completo.

2) La apariencia de Taylor para mí es promedio/normal.

A pesar de tener espinillas a los 28 y algo de sobrepeso,

por la comida chatarra, el mal peinado y la mala ropa,

todo eso es fácil de arreglar, y ella se ve muy bien.

En 2016 estando en el apartamento de Moscú coincidió con Heidi, esta ultima con novio que paso muchas noches en el apartamento, pero sin embargo Heidi tuvo mas de 4 horas de sexo con otra chica y nunca vi a Kristy acercarse mucho a ella. En esa época Kristy se follaba a todo tío que entraba por la puerta. Patético el ultimo que tuvo.

• Upvote 1