B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

26 minutes ago, Kardinalli said:

One would think they would put a sign or two by the front door of the apartments (or somewhere inside) saying there’s a camera videotaping for RLC or something so visitors would know. 

I agree.  It's unfortunate they don't do a lot of things that some of us think they should do.  But, they just don't from what I've seen and understand.  Either way, it's still the resident's responsibility to do so for their own protection and their visitors as well as the company that hired them.  Most of the residence have done so and I'm sure they already know that from the beginning when they are hired.  I just think as far as I know they had forgotten that is one of the most important rules to never forget.  It's like a regular job. It's a part of their job.  Life sometimes just isn't fair enough for anyone.

1 hour ago, johnny0692 said:

08:31 Taylor departs with backpack to meet up with Kristy leaving suit cases in Rani's room

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

18 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

Yes And thank you Taylor for opening Kristy's eyes to G/G sex. As Kristy said after licking Taylors pussy for the first time "I decide we are now lesbians"

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

See you in 8 days and hopefully back as a couple safe travels 💋😘

• Like 1

12 hours ago, mrmalice said:

Does Raniya take regular baths? I haven't seen her in any of the 3rd floor bathroom feeds in awhile.

Is there an echo in here

11 hours ago, Maxrambo414 said:

Is it a good idea for Taylor to sleep in Tani's room after all that happened!

Why wouldn't it be

11 hours ago, FrankZabba said:

i agree, back when i first stumbled upon rlc there was only 4 apartments and they were all couples.  then the girls on vacation apartments came online sometime later which was a refreshing concept i thought.  the barcelona apartments were occupied by girls only and the girls only stayed 1 to 3 months at the most.  the turnover rate was perfect i thought and now it's all screwed up.  i don't know what happened but i sure liked it the way it used to be.

Well, that's virtually an admission that you are really 'Fatboy'

5 hours ago, Kardinalli said:

One would think they would put a sign or two by the front door of the apartments (or somewhere inside) saying there’s a camera videotaping for RLC or something so visitors would know. 

Maybe they have

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Is there an echo in here

Why wouldn't it be

Well, that's virtually an admission that you are really 'Fatboy'

Maybe they have

There are no signs on the front doors.  For some apartments, e.g., B-6, it would be very impractical because of its location.  United States law requires that they keep a record of the name and age of every guest who has sex in an apartment.

18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance statement

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records.

^^^^  This is at the bottom of the page with the cam thumbnails.  U.S.C. means United States Code.  C.F.R. means Code of Federal Regulations
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, moules said:

There are no signs on the front doors.  For some apartments, e.g., B-6, it would be very impractical because of its location.  United States law requires that they keep a record of the name and age of every guest who has sex in an apartment.

In compliance with the Federal Labeling and Record-Keeping Law (also known as 18 U.S.C. 2257) and associated regulations found in 28 C.F.R 75 all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records, which are listed below. All content is in full compliance with the requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and associated regulations.

The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. section 2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for all materials contained in the website are kept by the following Custodian of Records.

^^^^  This is at the bottom of the page with the cam thumbnails.  U.S.C. means United States Code.  C.F.R. means Code of Federal Regulations

I didn't say they had to be on the front door

27 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think it's enough to warn any guests that there are cameras.
Since the footage also broadcasts in real time, anyone who enters the cameras' field of view is immediately exposed to the whole world.
I think all guests are made to sign an agreement/release and are asked for ID.
A long time ago at a party at the B4 I remember seeing guests filling out a sheet and I thought that was why.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Machevh said:

I don't think it's enough to warn any guests that there are cameras.
Since the footage also broadcasts in real time, anyone who enters the cameras' field of view is immediately exposed to the whole world.
I think all guests are made to sign an agreement/release and are asked for ID.
A long time ago at a party at the B4 I remember seeing guests filling out a sheet and I thought that was why.

I truly believe that Marlene never did it with the guys that she brought in. 🤣