B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

Just now, StnCld316 said:

Been a lot of changes since back in the day.  

I haven't been here long enough to say.  I've read there have been multiple owners over the years which may have caused a lot of things to change.  I was also thinking not knowing how long the present owner has been around, maybe he/she is still trying to figure things out which may be causing a lot of issues, from what I've been reading.  I'm still trying to figure out some of the things that confuses me sometimes with some of the things in the forum and also some of the residents in some of these apartments. It's all good for me though.  We all are learning something new every day.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Back in the day was a lot better than the current path taken going forward. 

i agree, back when i first stumbled upon rlc there was only 4 apartments and they were all couples.  then the girls on vacation apartments came online sometime later which was a refreshing concept i thought.  the barcelona apartments were occupied by girls only and the girls only stayed 1 to 3 months at the most.  the turnover rate was perfect i thought and now it's all screwed up.  i don't know what happened but i sure liked it the way it used to be.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I haven't been here long enough to say.  I've read there have been multiple owners over the years which may have caused a lot of things to change.  I was also thinking not knowing how long the present owner has been around, maybe he/she is still trying to figure things out which may be causing a lot of issues, from what I've been reading.  I'm still trying to figure out some of the things that confuses me sometimes with some of the things in the forum and also some of the residents in some of these apartments. It's all good for me though.  We all are learning something new every day.  

i must have missed this read but that explains it in a nutshell.  now i know it will only get worse and the chance it ever gets back to the way it was is very slim to none.

1 hour ago, moules said:

I believe this is Tani's first bate at RLC.

Tim was unable to satisfy her.  He is mainly interested in she satisfying him.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

No, it's her first bate on camera at RLC. 😕

2 hours ago, mrmalice said:

Does Raniya take regular baths? I haven't seen her in any of the 3rd floor bathroom feeds in awhile.

I originally  though she may be hiding her baths/showers in one of the two bathrooms there that don't have cams or maybe at a friends house somewhere else whenever she goes out which she didn't do this time, because she seems to not like being seen without any clothes on which is different from when she recently became a resident on RLC in the beginning. She was taking showers as a visitor before she moved in.  She still could be hiding.  I just don't know for sure, because I've seen her numerous times just changing her clothes like she just did when she only changed her shirt.

40 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I originally  though she may be hiding her baths/showers in one of the two bathrooms there that don't have cams or maybe at a friends house somewhere else whenever she goes out which she didn't do this time, because she seems to not like being seen without any clothes on which is different from when she recently became a resident on RLC in the beginning. She was taking showers as a visitor before she moved in.  She still could be hiding.  I just don't know for sure, because I've seen her numerous times just changing her clothes like she just did when she only changed her shirt.

She just needs to go now, totally useless. 

14 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

She just needs to go now, totally useless. 

Yes, it's really sad.  She's been like this ever since her friend and her invited some guys in to have sex with them but they made the mistake of not telling them about the cams.  I really thought she should of left with her friend after that, because it could cause the company to lose it's license for not remembering to do that with anyone before they enter the property there.  I think the other person got forced out if they didn't decide to leave on their own after that big mistake.  I don't believe she understands how serious that is. I really don't believe she understands what she is getting paid for.  To me it's not all about sex although it's part of it.  I think her so called friend led her in the wrong direction and then she had to leave because I'm sure she knows the mistake she made, because she isn't new to the business like her friend is from what I understand about them. Anyway, I really hate to see her go but, she needs to start working as though she is living there without the cams as others are doing, at least a lot of them are, or she needs to think about leaving and living somewhere else, if she hasn't been thinking about that already.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rzkjr1 said:

Yes, it's really sad.  She's been like this ever since her friend and her invited some guys in to have sex with them but they made the mistake of not telling them about the cams.  I really thought she should of left with her friend after that, because it could cause the company to lose it's license for not remembering to do that with anyone before they enter the property there.  I think the other person got forced out if they didn't decide to leave on their own after that big mistake.  I don't believe she understands how serious that is. I really don't believe she understands what she is getting paid for.  To me it's not all about sex although it's part of it.  I think her so called friend led her in the wrong direction and then she had to leave because I'm sure she knows the mistake she made, because she isn't new to the business like her friend is from what I understand about them. Anyway, I really hate to see her go but, she needs to start working as though she is living there without the cams as others are doing, at least a lot of them are, or she needs to think about leaving and living somewhere else, if she hasn't been thinking about that already.

She doesn't even shower there or get naked. Time to pack your bags and go.