B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

27 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Indoors, a large part of a shooting is the artificial lighting. I've only seen a little bit of that on RLC with Linda and Tibor, but never in GOV. Maybe I missed that. 

I don't know, so far it's all seemed a bit silly to me, as if no one really took it seriously, but I could be wrong. 

One that they did had some kind of big production. Paint on their bodies, different lights and so on.

On 1/18/2023 at 10:36 AM, Machevh said:

Surely her detractors will continue to argue that it was all a script to cheat users and make money. They won't believe this vacation even seeing the pictures of the departure from the train station.

I am sure that K&T's holiday is real and I wish them really happy days in which their relationship can grow and become even more solid.
I hope we can see them again together and happy in 8 days when they will return to the villa to pick up their luggage.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I think we should all be grateful to Taylor for what she has brought in this stay. Sure she's not perfect, nobody is, but she showed real emotion, perhaps like no one else before, and I think many would be happy to see her and K back on the project.

Grazie e a presto Viki, in bocca al lupo per tutto. 

yes I too hope their wonderful love story continues, maybe they can adopt seven or eight children, so they can create a large family, buy a beautiful farm in Tuscany and raise baby goats and rabbits and everyone lives happily ever after

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Sergio said:

yes I too hope their wonderful love story continues, maybe they can adopt seven or eight children, so they can create a large family, buy a beautiful farm in Tuscany and raise baby goats and rabbits and everyone lives happily ever after

What about puppies?

They need to do something as Raniya seems so uncomfortable.  Watching her in B1 yesterday and the last couple it appears that she regrets joining and her actions.  Seems like she got roped in without fully realizing what she was sign up for.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Good or bad, pro or amateur, it's all a matter of taste I guess

All I see is that he seems to be equipped with quite expensive equipment and that we have seen him do photo editing on his laptop quite a few times since he has been there.

So for me it just makes him a photographer

So good at it, that he needs to live on RLC.  He's a fucking loser.

• Upvote 2

20 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

They need to do something as Raniya seems so uncomfortable.  Watching her in B1 yesterday and the last couple it appears that she regrets joining and her actions.  Seems like she got roped in without fully realizing what she was sign up for.

She knew exactly what she was getting in to because she visited the Villa last year. Maybe she's like this because Elletra isn't there.

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Good or bad, pro or amateur, it's all a matter of taste I guess

All I see is that he seems to be equipped with quite expensive equipment and that we have seen him do photo editing on his laptop quite a few times since he has been there.

So for me it just makes him a photographer

I drive a car...so im a normal race driver

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

I agree with you on that one.  She seems to not really want to be there.  She's Elettra's friend.  I think she led her in the wrong direction when she was only a visitor in the beginning of her visit.  She's probably trying to figure out how to get herself out of the situation she got herself into.

• Upvote 1