B4 - General Topic 2023 #6 (January)

9 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I drive a car...so im a normal race driver

Sorry but as you say you drive a car so that makes you a driver
You would have told me that you drive a race car then yes you would be right to say that you are a race car driver 🤣
As I said, whether he is a pro or an amateur in the field, his equipment tells me that he is a photographer whether you like it or not

I find it strange that no one said anything when he was doing photoshoots with Kassandra at B7 while this time he's doing it at B4 with Tani, it's become a state affair 😏

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So good at it, that he needs to live on RLC.  He's a fucking loser.

Do you seem to be really superior to him as a former subscriber and member of a forum that allows you talking about him?
I don't know who the real loser really is in this story
Well yes, I know 😁

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So good at it, that he needs to live on RLC.  He's a fucking loser.

Besides, the loser lives in a big house with pool in Spain, near Barcelona, he doesn't pay rent, he more or less found a girl that you could call girlfriend with Tani, they fuck regularly
that's not really the definition of a loser in my opinion 😁

And you? 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Besides, the loser lives in a big house with pool in Spain, near Barcelona, he doesn't pay rent, he more or less found a girl that you could call girlfriend with Tani, they fuck regularly
that's not really the definition of a loser in my opinion 😁

And you? 

Wikiki...heading to the beach.  But hes still a loser

26 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She knew exactly what she was getting in to because she visited the Villa last year. Maybe she's like this because Elletra isn't there.

She actually started doing it before Elettra left, after Elettra told her she couldn't block the cam when the invited the too guys in.  It seems as though they never told them about the cams from what I saw, when Raniya had one of them on her bed.  She seems to be shy now or a nun as someone was saying.

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Sorry but as you say you drive a car so that makes you a driver
You would have told me that you drive a race car then yes you would be right to say that you are a race car driver 🤣
As I said, whether he is a pro or an amateur in the field, his equipment tells me that he is a photographer whether you like it or not

I find it strange that no one said anything when he was doing photoshoots with Kassandra at B7 while this time he's doing it at B4 with Tani, it's become a state affair 😏

Hes a loser...like you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Hes a loser...like you

I don't need to insult people on the internet to feel powerful like others, if you see where I'm coming from 😁
I'm straight in my sneakers so if you think I'm a loser, it's good because it doesn't affect me at all 🤣

However, it does reveal a lot about your personality.
Maybe you should talk to competent people about it because I sincerely think that you really need it.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

Indoors, a large part of a shooting is the artificial lighting. I've only seen a little bit of that on RLC with Linda and Tibor, but never in GOV. Maybe I missed that. 

I don't know, so far it's all seemed a bit silly to me, as if no one really took it seriously, but I could be wrong. 

thinga69 is correct.  Rasputin used reflectors and soft boxes for example.  And as thinga69 said, the few days and nights he spent in B-2 were to tutor Anna.  And I am quite sure you missed his stay, --because he fucked Anna's brains out.  (Similar to Sara and Bruno.)  IIRC, he fucked all three residents of B-2 at the time.  Perhaps that was their way of thanking him for the photographs he took of them.